Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you feel like games guilt trip you?

I wouldn't abuse a fellow gamer that display toxic characters on me due to some disagreement. Such can be guilt tripping if I join the abusive gamer to abuse each other. Because I'll definitely feel remorsed after everything.

Edited by Justin11

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It was really depressing to see played out, especially before you decide to do it, you think they are an army of soldiers, but in reality it's civilians. Really makes you think about the horrors of war and how it can change people a lot. 

Yeah, and for the fact that one of the soldiers was against it and he ended up being justified in the end. 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:27 PM, Kane99 said:

It was really depressing to see played out, especially before you decide to do it, you think they are an army of soldiers, but in reality it's civilians. Really makes you think about the horrors of war and how it can change people a lot. 

Seriously, there was no fun in watching that play out completely and it even got worse looking at the horror in their faces after their death. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, there was no fun in watching that play out completely and it even got worse looking at the horror in their faces after their death. 

To be very honest with you, the looks on their dead face was very agonizing and full of pain when they being killed by the white phosphorus. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some games are set up that way to play with the emotions of gamers in a way that it's going to make them feel attached to the game. 

Exactly, and once they get your feelings involved in the game, there is no way you would like to leave the game early because you will feel like you have a point to prove. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, and once they get your feelings involved in the game, there is no way you would like to leave the game early because you will feel like you have a point to prove. 

Yeah, it's what guilt does to you. You will definitely be hooked in like you need to atone for something that you did wrong.