Jump to content
Register Now
kingpotato

Cuphead netflix release date announced

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really did enjoyed watching it too. It's more than I ever bargained that it's going to be good. They did a good job. 

Some movies and animations would hit you that really good, you will definitely fall in love with them. It's how I enjoyed watching Avatar - The Last Air Bender. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skyfire said:

The cuphead animation is definitely something that reminds you of the looney tunes days.

That's completely true and it's something that you can't easily get enough of at the time for me to be honest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well the series is out in Netflix now, I just binge through it, it was kinda short though , I was expecting more chapters, but anyway its was great had so much fun with it I will say 10/10 it really captures the cuphead vibe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Well the series is out in Netflix now, I just binge through it, it was kinda short though , I was expecting more chapters, but anyway its was great had so much fun with it I will say 10/10 it really captures the cuphead vibe. 

Exactly, the way the animation captured everything about Cuphead and it's why support the rating of 10/10. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If a particular movie series lack new features, it wouldn't make sense anymore. So, I believe Netflix will always bring amazing things around the series. 

Netflix is kind of experimenting with lot fo content. if they find people don't watch much, they sack the series too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Netflix is kind of experimenting with lot fo content. if they find people don't watch much, they sack the series too.

There is no need keeping a series that's not being watched in their database. It's not good for business. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Netflix is kind of experimenting with lot fo content. if they find people don't watch much, they sack the series too.

Why I haven't seen the latest Spiderman movie on Netflix till date is what I don't understand what they are up to. It's just available on the pre order on Amazon Prime Video and Vudu. 

Edited by Heatman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why I haven't seen the latest Spiderman movie on Netflix till date is what I don't understand what they are up to. It's just available on the pre order on Amazon Prime Video and Vudu. 

Its because Spiderman is owned by Sony and Netflix has to pay for rights to show that movie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Netflix is kind of experimenting with lot fo content. if they find people don't watch much, they sack the series too.

Exactly, that's why they're on the top level. They know a widely accepted or liked movie series will attract much views and positive reactions, when such isn't there, they'll dump the series because it won't bring them much revenue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Its because Spiderman is owned by Sony and Netflix has to pay for rights to show that movie.

Seriously, I'm really getting impatient with the delay to get me the movie to watch. They are really making it hard for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...