Register Now
Kane99

WWE 2K22 - To Arrive March 2022 - New Trailer

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You spoke wisely dearie, it doesn't matter how I feel about the reality scene of the game. Provided it's gaming, I can simply get along if I enjoy it's action there. 

This is a little bit off topic but I must chip it in... I'm not sure if it's only that feels bugged when a fellow guy calls "dearie"? 

On 1/30/2022 at 11:19 AM, Heatman said:

This is a little bit off topic but I must chip it in... I'm not sure if it's only that feels bugged when a fellow guy calls "dearie"? 

Lol, the word 'Dearie is an expression to anyone that is your friend, or so close to you. You're close to me online xD 😄

I saw another preview video, showing gameplay kinda. Didn't care for it much, but hopefully they release a more in depth video showcasing the gameplay, game modes, and new settings, style, etc. I just want something. This game comes out next month, and we have not much to go off of. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I saw another preview video, showing gameplay kinda. Didn't care for it much, but hopefully they release a more in depth video showcasing the gameplay, game modes, and new settings, style, etc. I just want something. This game comes out next month, and we have not much to go off of. 

I might not be getting the game based on its not really what I'm pumped to play this year but if anything changes, then I get it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can give some time to watching a few wrestling matches but the games are no longer that fun for me. It used to be when I was still a teenager but I'm past it now. 

Same - I used to watch wrestling up to my early teen years but then lost interest in it for the most part.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same - I used to watch wrestling up to my early teen years but then lost interest in it for the most part.

I think that it's all down to what or how they go about the scripts of the wrestling now. It look too childish most of the time. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's all down to what or how they go about the scripts of the wrestling now. It look too childish most of the time. 

It just didn't have the same level of entertainment as the WWF/early WWE era. They kinda made everything PG and it's dull as hell nowadays.

I saw a YouTuber showing the game off. And I'm not sure what to think. I'm happy with the reversal system I think. It's much different. But I do worry that this is going to be just small changes and pretty much the same. I was debating on pre-ordering it, but I think I'll wait for reviews to come out before I purchase it. 

28 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I saw a YouTuber showing the game off. And I'm not sure what to think. I'm happy with the reversal system I think. It's much different. But I do worry that this is going to be just small changes and pretty much the same. I was debating on pre-ordering it, but I think I'll wait for reviews to come out before I purchase it. 

Take-two interactive is the publisher - expect the worst when it comes out. It's like when EA releases Fifa every year - same bugs, animations but a few small changes all for a premium price.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Take-two interactive is the publisher - expect the worst when it comes out. It's like when EA releases Fifa every year - same bugs, animations but a few small changes all for a premium price.

Seriously, you don't need to talk much on how messy and whack EA has been with their release of FIFA games over the years.