Register Now
skyfire

Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth

While the trailer was still playing, I was in the Nintendo eShop putting it in my wish list. This game reminds me so much of a longtime favorite it's uncanny. It is just like Castlevania SOTN. I honestly cant see a lot of differences. It has to have been modeled after the game. Or at least been the inspiration for the game.

On 1/24/2022 at 12:18 AM, Empire said:

This game is wonderful. I have it on PC and have gone through it a few times. Really good choice for any metroidvania fan even if you're not familiar with the source material

When you get to play good old metroidvania games, you can't let go too easily because they are games that leave a lasting impression on you for a while. 

On 4/19/2022 at 9:41 PM, Heatman said:

When you get to play good old metroidvania games, you can't let go too easily because they are games that leave a lasting impression on you for a while. 

Why you think that, each person is somewhat different. You should get to play it and then repliy back on your thoughts 

On 1/24/2022 at 8:04 AM, skyfire said:

I liked it's gameplay I thought it's worth sharing here. Kind of reminds me of similar games of this genre which I used to play in the past.

There at least 2 games than I used to play have similar mechanics and designs like the 2D Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth. For example, The Witch and 66 Mushrooms and Astalon : Tears of the Earth. 

On 4/24/2022 at 8:27 AM, Boblee said:

There at least 2 games than I used to play have similar mechanics and designs like the 2D Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth. For example, The Witch and 66 Mushrooms and Astalon : Tears of the Earth. 

I have played The Witch and 66 Mushrooms but this is my first time of hearing about Astalon : Tears of the Earth. How good is the game? 

Astalon : Tears of the Earth is an action platformer game where you set out in an adventure to save your home from an impending doom. It's an interesting piece where you have to climb and solve your way through twisted towers.