Register Now
Techno

Worst E3 Event

On 5/9/2022 at 10:58 PM, Heatman said:

Let's keep our fingers crossed and be in wait for the next one that's going to be announced soon. I do hope it comes out well. 

Do you think Konami can get better than their current situation? Remember, when changes are brought around humans it is hard to deviate from it's significant effects. All the changes that has been implemented around video games no one have deviated from what gamers detested. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Do you think Konami can get better than their current situation? Remember, when changes are brought around humans it is hard to deviate from it's significant effects. All the changes that has been implemented around video games no one have deviated from what gamers detested. 

No they can't. They are dead as far as video games companies are being discussed in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

No they can't. They are dead as far as video games companies are being discussed in my opinion. 

They are working on a lot of their old game's remake especially Metal Gear Solid 3, Silent Hill and more. Let's see how they fare on the long run. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Lol, I agree with you somewhat, they look dead indeed.  Their popularity have sinked, it wasn't like this in the past for them. Now, they aren't making good soccer games. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I agree with you somewhat, they look dead indeed.  Their popularity have sinked, it wasn't like this in the past for them. Now, they aren't making good soccer games. 

If they are able to manage and get their Silent Hill games up again, it's going to give them a little chance at redemption. 

@Boblee, @Justin11 and @Heatman

You guys are doing it again. This thread is now about something else because of you. It's the same thing every time. Somebody posts something on topic that refences something else, and you see that as an invite to talk about that something else. That something else in this case being Konami. There are plenty of threads about Konami and how crap they are, so either discuss that there or discuss it through PM's. Either way, stick to the topic please.

Despite what I just said, I do actually agree with @Boblee. E3 2010 has to rank up there, and not just because of Konami, but Microsoft's reveal of the Kinect is hard to watch these days.

Edited by Shagger