Register Now
Techno

Worst E3 Event

WOrse I say was not to long ago with covid restrictions and many companies did not turn up or in our case it's all online. The worst E3 was the one in Santa Monica. That was the year Disney had its High School Musical singalong/live performance and Activision hired Jaime Kennedy as a presenter.

Was in the audience for both. Jaime Kennedy was more embarrassing.

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think the worst is the one with Jamie Kenedy. I think it's from the Activision or the show. I forget. But he was clearly drunk and didn't give a shit about anything. 

Yeah, that's for sure. I did missed out on that one. It was really big mess up that wasn't expected at all. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Konami’s Unbelievably Bad Press Conference (E3 2010)

How a whole company like Konami would mess up in such manner is something that's not appeasing at all. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

How a whole company like Konami would mess up in such manner is something that's not appeasing at all. 

There is no denying the fact that it was a major disaster on their part to let that happen but I do believe that no one is above mistakes. 

Konami have had their fair share of criticism, ever since they started with their F2P system, seeing them making a bad press conference via E3 2010 isn't surprising, because they were just thinking about ridiculous moves. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Konami have had their fair share of criticism, ever since they started with their F2P system, seeing them making a bad press conference via E3 2010 isn't surprising, because they were just thinking about ridiculous moves. 

Konami set themselves up for failure and they did failed. What kind of blunder are you expecting in the next E24 event? 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Konami set themselves up for failure and they did failed. What kind of blunder are you expecting in the next E24 event? 

Must there be a mess up or blunder in the next E3 event? We have had enough already, let them please spare us the bullshit. 

56 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Must there be a mess up or blunder in the next E3 event? We have had enough already, let them please spare us the bullshit. 

Under normal circumstances, there shouldn't be but there guys aren't capable of allowing us have a smooth event. They always have something crazy in store for us. 

On 5/7/2022 at 3:32 AM, Heatman said:

No blunder again bro, they ruined it all. It will take a while for them rebuilding their video game studio to match with the notable names we have now. 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:21 AM, Justin11 said:

No blunder again bro, they ruined it all. It will take a while for them rebuilding their video game studio to match with the notable names we have now. 

Let's keep our fingers crossed and be in wait for the next one that's going to be announced soon. I do hope it comes out well.