Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have games ever inspired/influenced you with something you create?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sure thing, you're very welcome to take the picture and use it for whatever purpose you want. It's a free to get picture, so no need asking for permission to use it. 

Thanks man. I can't wait to see how the art work they are making for you would look. I hope they make something worth the money you're paying for it. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That looks cool, creating on a T-shirt is awesome, I've done that in the past, using the image of Motor GP to crest on the front view of my shirt. 

I have only ordered such T Shirt online and not designed by myself. It's only football jerseys that I have crested with my name. 

On 5/13/2022 at 10:06 PM, Heatman said:

Thanks man. I can't wait to see how the art work they are making for you would look. I hope they make something worth the money you're paying for it. 

I'm very sure that the artist is going to do an ex job because I got him based on recommendation of how good he is. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm very sure that the artist is going to do an ex job because I got him based on recommendation of how good he is. 

If that's the case, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about because for him to be recommended, he's good. 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:17 AM, Heatman said:

I have only ordered such T Shirt online and not designed by myself. It's only football jerseys that I have crested with my name. 

Good. Recently I decided to attach my name on my jersey, then use Bugatti Veyron alongside my name. I flagged that off on my black T-shirt to give myself that courage that I'll drive a car similar to that one in the future. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Good. Recently I decided to attach my name on my jersey, then use Bugatti Veyron alongside my name. I flagged that off on my black T-shirt to give myself that courage that I'll drive a car similar to that one in the future. 

That's incredible. How much did it cost you to have that done for you? 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's incredible. How much did it cost you to have that done for you? 

Not much, around $20, the car cresting on my t-shirt made it to reach that amount. I'm just loving the design which I decided to go with. 

I'm working on a playlist with some my favorite video games soundtrack. I love music so much, and some of the one's I got from my games that I have played for years are too good not to be played outside the game.