Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have games ever inspired/influenced you with something you create?

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, that was simply fun back in the days. We used something like gun powder, which is mainly used during Christmas period as the bullet. It causes injury thou when it is targeted on your body, it damages the clothe. 

I only did fireworks 🎇 for Christmas celebrations. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I only did fireworks 🎇 for Christmas celebrations. 

You did that on your own? If so, then you got something remarkable, because, it's a source of income generation when you sell to kids. 

On 3/31/2022 at 3:42 PM, Justin11 said:

I've made severally short around social media I have account with, about my passion playing MGP. Some of my friends fell in love with the video game after I said wonderful things about my experience. 

I would love to read these motorsports short stories if I could.  I'll bet they really capture the passion and emotion of motorsports.

16 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I would love to read these motorsports short stories if I could.  I'll bet they really capture the passion and emotion of motorsports.

Their are so many of those short or long stories around motorcycle games which you can find at Amazon or any other popular stores around. Here is the Amazon link to see one of the stories around a Motorcycle GP;

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0030176867?tag=uuid10-20

19 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Games inspired me to draw pictures of Thumper from Twisted Metal 2 and of me Using a Dodge Challenger in a station wagon race in GT2.  Imagine the mismatch there.

Have you managed to draw Sweettooth? I think it's something that's going to look so cool as a wallpaper. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

No, I haven't drawn Sweettooth yet.  I'm not against the idea.  I'll have to wait and see if I get the urge to do it.

Getting all his paintings right wouldn't be any easy task. I tried doing it at one time and did a horrible job 😂🤣😅

Edited by Boblee

On 5/12/2022 at 4:45 PM, Heatman said:

This looks really nice. Please permit me to save the picture. I'm going to be using it as my wallpaper. 

Sure thing, you're very welcome to take the picture and use it for whatever purpose you want. It's a free to get picture, so no need asking for permission to use it.