Register Now
Yaramaki

Did you ever have sleepless nights or nightmares from playing a certain game?

2 hours ago, Darth said:

Never. I avoid playing horror games because I know that I'm going to have trouble sleeping afterwards so I don't really have any nightmares from games. And in terms of sleepless nights from games, I don't think I've ever really thought about games whilst sleeping or have dreams related to them. 

I think that my brain can be too imaginative and it works up on my subconscious a lot. So, whatever I feed my brain, follows me to my dreams. 

On 5/6/2022 at 8:41 PM, Darth said:

Never. I avoid playing horror games because I know that I'm going to have trouble sleeping afterwards so I don't really have any nightmares from games. And in terms of sleepless nights from games, I don't think I've ever really thought about games whilst sleeping or have dreams related to them. 

Only if it's possible for me to avoid what I really love most, then it would be possible for me to avoid playing horror survival games and horror movies too. 

And their is no way I can abandon both horror survival games, no matter what. It is big part of me when it comes to video games, I can forget horror movies die to my nature of job being online over 12 hours daily. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that horror movies affect me more then horror video games. I have tried to have it the same way with movies but it's not working. 

What's the latest horror movie you watched recently? I just finished watching Exorcism of God. It's quite a creepy movie. 

On 5/10/2022 at 12:36 AM, Boblee said:

What's the latest horror movie you watched recently? I just finished watching Exorcism of God. It's quite a creepy movie. 

I went back to watching Alien Isolation all over again and I kind of understood the movie better than I did before. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I haven't gotten over how playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent affected me in the early days when I got the game. I couldn't play it when I was all alone because it creeps me out. 

It's only cold horror movies that can be able to do that to me. It's going to be very difficult for a game that I play to affect me in that way. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not at all, it shouldn't affect you in anyway, because, it isn't real. It's actions are just acting inorder to bring fun and not causing you nightmares. 

Personally, I think that the effects that's are used in making horror movies are more intense for me to bear with. 

On 5/13/2022 at 10:40 PM, Heatman said:

It's only cold horror movies that can be able to do that to me. It's going to be very difficult for a game that I play to affect me in that way. 

Let me have at least 3 of such cold horror movies that you are referring to here, maybe it's something that I would interest me. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Let me have at least 3 of such cold horror movies that you are referring to here, maybe it's something that I would interest me. 

There are so many of them but since you asked for 3, they are ;

Hellraiser 

No One Gets Out Alive 

The Exorcist

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many of them but since you asked for 3, they are ;

Hellraiser 

No One Gets Out Alive 

The Exorcist

It's only The Exorcist that I have watched among the three games. Although I saw an update about a new Hellraiser being in production. 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:25 AM, Heatman said:

Personally, I think that the effects that's are used in making horror movies are more intense for me to bear with. 

Most horror movies comes with fiery scenes, of you don't hold yourself strong, you'll get frightened so easily even when watching with group of people or with your family members.