Register Now
Yaramaki

Did you ever have sleepless nights or nightmares from playing a certain game?

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah it's one of those games that takes a lot out of you. If I remember correctly, they try to make you feel bad for killing all the enemy soldiers as well. I think it was implied they were US soldiers or something, I forget. But yeah, it's a depressing game. 

Yeah, more like what's happening in Ukraine now. If they eventually get to make that into video games, it's definitely going to be like what happened in Spec Ops. 

No matter how scary a game is, it can't stop me from enjoying my sleep. Yes I do have sleepless night because of a game but the reason I had sleepless nights is because I was thinking of playing the game yet I can't play because I was far away from home. 

Borderlands. There were those gun cases and I was going around looking for them around here. Oh yeah, everything was a chance at a electrical explosion, if you played the game you know what I mean... I was doing regular things in my dream and once in a while there's be these electric explosions. So I started to get worried about doing things.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, more like what's happening in Ukraine now. If they eventually get to make that into video games, it's definitely going to be like what happened in Spec Ops. 

I'm sure it could make it into video game form. But I have a feeling this war in the Ukraine will go fast and hopefully the Ukraine wins their independence back from Russia. They already had it, but now Russia wants it back. But yeah, enough about politics. I'm sure we don't want this turning into a political discussion. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

No matter how scary a game is, it can't stop me from enjoying my sleep. Yes I do have sleepless night because of a game but the reason I had sleepless nights is because I was thinking of playing the game yet I can't play because I was far away from home. 

Yeah same here. When I can't sleep because of a game, is because I'm hyped up and want to play. It's like my brain is playing it and wants me to just get up and play. It's kinda annoying when it happens. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm sure it could make it into video game form. But I have a feeling this war in the Ukraine will go fast and hopefully the Ukraine wins their independence back from Russia. They already had it, but now Russia wants it back. But yeah, enough about politics. I'm sure we don't want this turning into a political discussion. 

Yeah same here. When I can't sleep because of a game, is because I'm hyped up and want to play. It's like my brain is playing it and wants me to just get up and play. It's kinda annoying when it happens. 

The restless nature it gives is very frustrating when it gets like that. It's why I try as much as possible to stay calm with any game. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's exactly how it should go. I can't find myself restless over a mere video game. Only when I gamble with another player will make me feel such. 

When you can break out from playing when it gets too emotional for you is the only best way to get it out of your head especially in the night. 

On 3/1/2022 at 7:45 PM, Kane99 said:

Yes so annoying when you're already playing a game in your brain but just couldn't get to have a taste of it that moment. 

23 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes so annoying when you're already playing a game in your brain but just couldn't get to have a taste of it that moment. 

When it comes to some video games that I play, I do actually out play them in my head before actually getting into play it in real life. 

On 3/3/2022 at 12:15 AM, Heatman said:

When it comes to some video games that I play, I do actually out play them in my head before actually getting into play it in real life. 

Well, that's if you actually have the time to play it out in your head first before playing it in reality. Do you understand...? 

Never. I avoid playing horror games because I know that I'm going to have trouble sleeping afterwards so I don't really have any nightmares from games. And in terms of sleepless nights from games, I don't think I've ever really thought about games whilst sleeping or have dreams related to them. 

No video game is worth the stress of forfeiting my sleep. I sleep comfortably, no matter the hard time I had with friends playing offline dual player mode games like PES, Motorcycle GP games, Mortar Kombat etc.