Register Now
Yaramaki

Did you ever have sleepless nights or nightmares from playing a certain game?

Right where do i start with this subject, currently playing trough life is strange 2 but man i can't stop thinking about what is going to happen to the characters it drives me nuts sometimes can't stop thinking about it in bed resulting in sleepless nights. Bar the special power the setting is so real and almost reconizable i really feel for them, you feel sorry for the person you are playing. I probably could explain why but i'd be in spoiler territorry. 

I could name a few more games but i'll leave it for somebody else to name theirs for now. 

So did you ever have sleepless nights or nightmares from playing a certain game? I know horror games would be an obvious choice but if you can let's hear a few non horror games aswell.

On 2/16/2022 at 4:35 PM, kingpotato said:

I had that problem with RE7 after the boss fight with Margaret, I still have nightmares about her sometimes. 

I actually skipped playing Resident Evil 7 and jumped right into the 8th one. It's not that too horror made in my eyes. 

On 2/17/2022 at 10:42 PM, Justin11 said:

Apart losing carelessly to friends via offline multiplayer contests, I wouldn't think video games can make me lose a single second sleep thinking about my mixed actions. 

I have good reasons to believe that it's something that gets more scary for gamers when they play and stay alone. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have good reasons to believe that it's something that gets more scary for gamers when they play and stay alone. 

I don't see anything scaring base on what I said. It isn't about horror, it's just between me and my friend playing against each other.