Register Now
Yaramaki

Did you ever have sleepless nights or nightmares from playing a certain game?

33 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Everything depends on what triggers my fears which would be able to interfere with my night sleep. Other than that, it's definitely going to be very difficult for such to happen. 

Now, the real question is what's really your fear which can or cannot be triggered? 

My biggest fear is dead probably :

Ever since i've seen somebody get hit by a car right in front of me, the person later died in the hospital so i try to stay away from horror movies and games. I've already had countless nights seeing the person laying there, no need to have even more, It also doesen't help that i have to pass by that exact place twice a week.

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Ever since i've seen somebody get hit by a car right in front of me, the person later died in the hospital so i try to stay away from horror movies and games. I've already had countless nights seeing the person laying there, no need to have even more, It also doesen't help that i have to pass by that exact place twice a week.

The shock alone from witnessing that horror event is definitely going to twist one's head so bad it won't be easy to forget. 

14 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Witnessing such accidents can really mess up one's psychological condition because it's going to make you feel like life isn't held on anything. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Psychonaut 2 is one hell of a game that gave me sleepless night when I went to a friend's house some time ago. It is an interesting game, but wasn't easy for me then as a beginner. 

I never really find playing Psychonaut 2 to be that top difficult for me to play most of the time when I played it. What's the challenging thing for you in the game? 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I spend time a lot playing FIFA 22, not just because, it is hard for me, No. Rather, I spend time to play the game and enjoy every bit of my time spent on the game. 

It's simply a video game that you ended up enjoying playing all the time, so you will definitely be getting into it more often than other games. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never really find playing Psychonaut 2 to be that top difficult for me to play most of the time when I played it. What's the challenging thing for you in the game? 

I believe you've been playing it for some time now, I started recently. To swing in the game, to find my way through its locations is strange to me. 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe you've been playing it for some time now, I started recently. To swing in the game, to find my way through its locations is strange to me. 

Oh, that's very common with most new games. It's definitely going to take a while for you to get used to it and see its not that difficult. 

Never have I ever had problems sleeping because of games. There has been times where I'm too psyched up to sleep because I played a game for hours that day. Usually I'll think about it as I'm trying to sleep, and I imagine playing it, and that seems to keep me up. It's weird. I used to do it a lot with platformers.