Register Now
Jayson

Reading

I don't create much of the poems either, I know those who writes poem who are known as poets makes tremendous amount of money selling their novels or books especially when their is reasonable ingredients in it. 

Edited by Justin11

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't create much of the poems either, I know those who writes poem who are known as poets makes tremendous amount of money selling their novels or books especially when their is reasonable ingredients in it. 

I haven't made any dime from my poems so far, although I haven't published it yet but it gives me joy to read them once in a while as it's a pour out of my inspiration. 

On 4/25/2022 at 8:15 PM, Heatman said:

I haven't made any dime from my poems so far, although I haven't published it yet but it gives me joy to read them once in a while as it's a pour out of my inspiration. 

Amazon KDP is there for you, you can publish your poems as book and market it there at Amazon, who knows you might see lots of people attracted to it. 

I'll read almost anything provided it isn't any nonsensical propoganda-driven book and it can provide me with enough knowledge about something I previously knew nothing about. There's nothing like when you learn something new while reading.

I enjoy reading a lot from folktales to psychological books, inspirational books, novels , fictions and the rest.

I once wrote a manuscript for my book but I didn't push it through because I felt I wasn't ready to have my own book out at that time. I'm back writing now let's see what the future holds .

On 4/27/2022 at 2:41 AM, Justin11 said:

Amazon KDP is there for you, you can publish your poems as book and market it there at Amazon, who knows you might see lots of people attracted to it. 

Thanks man for suggesting that. I'm going to look into it and see how fast I can get some of my poems published on it. I would have to start with at least 10 poems and see how it works. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Thanks man for suggesting that. I'm going to look into it and see how fast I can get some of my poems published on it. I would have to start with at least 10 poems and see how it works. 

That's good that you've taken my advice. Don't forget to add cover page that looks scintillating that will attract the eyes of end buyers. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - you should go for it. You never know how successful you'll be unless you attempt something.