Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is it most fun to be a newbie, a powerful high level character, or something in between?

Just now, killamch89 said:

Being in the middle, you can at least defend yourself whereas a noob is vulnerable and as a high level character, picking on people weaker than me is boring as hell and that'd be 95% of people in-game.

The life of a noob is never ever easy in any difficult games. It's why getting all the help you can is very necessary in understanding the game before you start playing. 

On 5/30/2022 at 4:29 AM, Jasmin said:

I think being a newbie is more fun because you cannot wait for the anticipation to unfold. You are always waiting for something to happen. You are always expectant to see the next game moment.

Just like a new fish in the water. You have a big world to explore and if you're that creative minded, you wouldn't get frustrated quickly if the game is hard. 

On 5/29/2022 at 9:59 AM, Boblee said:

That was exactly the same thing with me. Even when I started playing Dark Souls series, I had to start strong but still it wasn't easy for me. 

Did you ever get to quit playing the game along the way because it was too difficult to deal with? Most of my friends did that. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Did you ever get to quit playing the game along the way because it was too difficult to deal with? Most of my friends did that. 

Well, it's not like a permanent quit but a temporary one at least 3 times when it got too bad for me to keep going. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Well, it's not like a permanent quit but a temporary one at least 3 times when it got too bad for me to keep going. 

Oh, I see. It was more like a time out for you to get your head together and get back in the game with a better gameplan. 

16 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Just like a new fish in the water. You have a big world to explore and if you're that creative minded, you wouldn't get frustrated quickly if the game is hard. 

I do get frustrated from time to time with new video games I start to play, even though I have been playing for years now, it doesn’t change the fact that I'm a newbie to a new game of never played. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's the way to go about it. The little time off in breaks for probably weeks or months out will do you a lot good that you wouldn't understand its value. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with quitting some games as well especially when you can't beat it after throwing it anything you have got. There's no need to keep prolonging your suffering. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't think their is anyone who is ever satisfied starting out as a newbie over any game. It is always tough to enjoy video game as a newbie, everything will always be strange for the gamer, I didn't enjoy video games which I found favourable now during the past. 

I sincerely enjoying my earliest stages of playing any video game, because those thrills I get on the first days would actually tell if I would continue the game later on.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

I sincerely enjoying my earliest stages of playing any video game, because those thrills I get on the first days would actually tell if I would continue the game later on.

Plus you have to add that at the time, you weren't faced with so many challenges that's going to keep messing with your gaming unlike what most of us face now with other life commitments. 

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

Everyone got the manner in which they're enjoying video games during their early days. Those weird experience as a newbie makes me push on to learning the game better. 

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

One thing that I love so much about being a newbie is that you have the mind to explore everything because you don't even know which one is going to work. It gives room for more lessons and learning. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

One thing that I love so much about being a newbie is that you have the mind to explore everything because you don't even know which one is going to work. It gives room for more lessons and learning. 

You have to add getting beaten over and over again as well where the one's that are fainted of heart gives up. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with quitting some games as well especially when you can't beat it after throwing it anything you have got. There's no need to keep prolonging your suffering. 

You can't kill yourself if the game is too difficult for you to beat, unless you are willing to use cheats to beat it which is something that I don't encourage, it's better to move onto the next game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's True, been a professional or an expert at a game you already know what to expect and how to overcome certain obstacles in the videos game. As a newbie.it gives you an opportunity to explore and learn the game from the  scratch.