Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is it most fun to be a newbie, a powerful high level character, or something in between?

On 6/3/2022 at 11:51 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's all I got from soul's games, and I don't have options anymore, but dropping it, which I did. 

Maybe sometime in the future you would still have interest in the game and give it another chance to play it. It's something that happened to me. 

44 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm very sure that there are some gamers here that have more than that number of games purchased. 

Yeah I know, my homeboy has Played Virtual a thousand games, if we are counting from the earliest consoles like Gameboy and had every single PlayStation console from PlayStation 1 to 5.

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Maybe sometime in the future you would still have interest in the game and give it another chance to play it. It's something that happened to me. 

Who knows, anything can still happen, but for now I wouldn't go into any of those hard games for now, at least for my mental state of health to be calm. 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:20 PM, Heatman said:

You're groomed well by who introduced you to gaming because some gamers are very poor at that. They never follow a pattern or due process in how they should play. 

I was taught by the very best who is the person of my father. He was the one who personally introduced me to playing video games. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

My dad isn't a gamer, I wish I had a father who enjoyed gaming, maybe I could've afforded me with a PS5 console now. He doesn't like video games including my mom, that's why they don't invest in my gaming life. 

Not all of us get that lucky and I understand the frustration that can pose especially when you see other families where their parents support their gaming activities. 

28 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

Not all of us get that lucky and I understand the frustration that can pose especially when you see other families where their parents support their gaming activities. 

Yeah mate, so frustrating. And again they tried to stop me during my childhood gaming days, because they felt that I'm going addicted with video games. 

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah mate, so frustrating. And again they tried to stop me during my childhood gaming days, because they felt that I'm going addicted with video games. 

I understand how that feels because one of my cousin's passed through the same thing. It's with my gaming console's that he had to play whenever he comes. 

27 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I understand how that feels because one of my cousin's passed through the same thing. It's with my gaming console's that he had to play whenever he comes. 

That's generous of you to help your cousin out, that's how it should be, we help each other to feel good. Mine is a rough one, I have to work and save up in order to buy whatever I need not just video games. 

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's a lot man, you must have been playing video games for years to play up to that amount. I am still struggling to clock 200 games and you are already heading for 1000.

I just can't help it with not buying more games even when I say that I wouldn't. I have already bought at least 5 games this year already. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's generous of you to help your cousin out, that's how it should be, we help each other to feel good. Mine is a rough one, I have to work and save up in order to buy whatever I need not just video games. 

He's got no where else to go in that situation and it aches me that his parents aren't forthcoming with it. The whole thing sucks. 

22 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah I know, my homeboy has Played Virtual a thousand games, if we are counting from the earliest consoles like Gameboy and had every single PlayStation console from PlayStation 1 to 5.

Exactly. Gaming industry is a booming venture in all seriousness because for years, they have had our loyalty and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon.