Register Now
NightmareFarm

Favourite and least favourite mainline final fantasy?

I always tought final fantasty games were kinda over rated but that is just me, while dragon quest games keep getting ingnored for the most part in the west. 

Final fantasy 13 trilogy were good games despite what others say, i enjoyed my time with it and that is what matters. Final fantasy 8 was the first ff i played and dare i say one of the first jrpg i ever beat, so out of nostalgia i'll pick that one as best game. Can't really say i like one more then the other though, never played trough any ff more then once and i doubt i played them all since there are so many spin offs and whatnot. 

My advice go play dragon quest 11 😀

On 2/28/2022 at 8:58 AM, Boblee said:

Final Fantasy 7 is arguably the best in the eyes of most gamers who are into the Square Enix games. 

Yes, the game have received lots of upvote, as the best RE-7 video game. To be frank I love the older Resident Evil and the New one too, which is the remake version. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, the game have received lots of upvote, as the best RE-7 video game. To be frank I love the older Resident Evil and the New one too, which is the remake version. 

I have been playing the game like forever, and I'm very sure that it's something that I wouldn't be ending to play as far as the game genre is playable. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have been playing the game like forever, and I'm very sure that it's something that I wouldn't be ending to play as far as the game genre is playable. 

Provided the drive is still there, their is no point in abandoning the game any time soon. Because it offers you what you wanted. 

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Provided the drive is still there, their is no point in abandoning the game any time soon. Because it offers you what you wanted. 

It's probably why Square Enix never tried touching the game again, otherwise they might have it ruined and it's something fans wouldn't forgive easily. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:27 AM, Boblee said:

It's probably why Square Enix never tried touching the game again, otherwise they might have it ruined and it's something fans wouldn't forgive easily. 

Yeah, their is no need for them developing a new DLC for the game when it is at its best. Gamers who adore the game will get frustrated when the game isn't the same anymore. 

On 3/3/2022 at 7:37 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, their is no need for them developing a new DLC for the game when it is at its best. Gamers who adore the game will get frustrated when the game isn't the same anymore. 

For Final Fantasy 7 and it's remake, it's something that's been exhausted in my opinion even though I know they may be tempted to do something on it. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

For Final Fantasy 7 and it's remake, it's something that's been exhausted in my opinion even though I know they may be tempted to do something on it. 

Some gamers want some improvement in the game, if the company see need in it's improvement they should do the needful.

On 2/25/2022 at 7:06 PM, Justin11 said:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake is my favourite. I just like the mechanics used in building the remake version, the game-play is just unique. 

Final fantasy 7 remake is also my favourite. It's kinda special than other series. 

18 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Final fantasy 7 remake is also my favourite. It's kinda special than other series. 

When you look at how good Cloud was in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, it's part of the reason why I really love the game. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you look at how good Cloud was in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, it's part of the reason why I really love the game. 

Yes that's also part of the reason why I love the game so much. Final fantasy 7 remake is the real deal for me among others. 

4 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes that's also part of the reason why I love the game so much. Final fantasy 7 remake is the real deal for me among others. 

I might jump into playing the game today if my office work schedule allows me to close on time to come back at it. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I might jump into playing the game today if my office work schedule allows me to close on time to come back at it. 

That would be nice. You're going to enjoy playing your favourite game and relax yourself at the same time. 

12 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That would be nice. You're going to enjoy playing your favourite game and relax yourself at the same time. 

Yeah, it takes a long time for you to get such good games that's going to always add happiness in your life whenever you play them.