Register Now
NightmareFarm

Favourite and least favourite mainline final fantasy?

You know, I probably would like the newer Final Fantasy games, as I hear they change a lot with the turn based aspect and the combat. I was tempted to get the Final Fantasy 7 remake, but I have been putting it off for a while. Just don't know if I can devote the time to it. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

You know, I probably would like the newer Final Fantasy games, as I hear they change a lot with the turn based aspect and the combat. I was tempted to get the Final Fantasy 7 remake, but I have been putting it off for a while. Just don't know if I can devote the time to it. 

If this changes your mind, the battle system is really a hybrid turn based/action based combat system, not just action. Also I think it's possible to just stick to purely turn based but maybe i'm misremembering. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it takes a long time for you to get such good games that's going to always add happiness in your life whenever you play them. 

That's quite true. There are some old video games that I missed a whole lot while growing up, I still wish I can play those games today. So it's really hard to get good games that will really give you that special pleasure and happiness while playing them.

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's quite true. There are some old video games that I missed a whole lot while growing up, I still wish I can play those games today. So it's really hard to get good games that will really give you that special pleasure and happiness while playing them.

It's just like how I feel whenever I get to play my old Sega console and one of my favorites game's The Punisher on it. 

FFXIII. I couldn't stand the dialogue, voice acting, and extremely linear maps for the game's long intro. I enjoyed the battle system once you finally had three characters consistently, but it had the Radiant Historia effect on me where bosses were fun but normal battles became a chore.

To this day it is the only Final Fantasy I have started but just couldn

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Does the movie centres to hostile reception from the majority to the minority people? 

The first Punisher game came out in 1998 if I remembered correctly on Sega console before the first movie in 2003 and the series in 2017 and 2019. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

The first Punisher game came out in 1998 if I remembered correctly on Sega console before the first movie in 2003 and the series in 2017 and 2019. 

Thanks for keeping up with this track records of the video game 'Punisher, and the year too it's movie came out.