Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest game you own and can still play?

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is a gaming shop near my locality, it still makes use of the PS1,  PS2 consoles, I can look up to it if I truly want to game on PS2, and PS1 console. 

I have a friend who still runs such video gaming establishment and he's actually making a decent amount of money for the business. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is a gaming shop near my locality, it still makes use of the PS1,  PS2 consoles, I can look up to it if I truly want to game on PS2, and PS1 console. 

I never enjoyed playing on Playstation 1 before Playstation 2 came out. Till now, I play Playstation 2 whenever I want to relieve old memories and it is lovely for me.

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I never enjoyed playing on Playstation 1 before Playstation 2 came out. Till now, I play Playstation 2 whenever I want to relieve old memories and it is lovely for me.

Yeah, the console remains loving, and it's gameplay is funny too. When ever I need fun and something older, PS2 is an option for me. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I wish I had one of those Vectrex games. It was like a TV/console combo, where you could only play one thing. You had to use screens to play different games. Like Tennis, Ping Pong, etc. 

Here's what it looks like:

image.thumb.png.c34b721f5b6b9db4300994c422258b4c.png

This is actually my very first time of seeing such gaming system. It looks pretty good and interesting for me to want to try it out. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the console remains loving, and it's gameplay is funny too. When ever I need fun and something older, PS2 is an option for me. 

The gameplay is funny as you said. I will say most kids still play games on PS2 as it gives the better feeling of learning how to game. This is what is important for any gamer too.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

The gameplay is funny as you said. I will say most kids still play games on PS2 as it gives the better feeling of learning how to game. This is what is important for any gamer too.

The characters appear so funny, their movement, posture are just so hilarious. With that alone in the game, I am satisfied. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is actually my very first time of seeing such gaming system. It looks pretty good and interesting for me to want to try it out. 

I think it's becoming rare to find. I would love to pick up one of them and add to my collection. I don't plan to play it, because I will instead just put it up on a shelf for looks. 

11 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I think it's becoming rare to find. I would love to pick up one of them and add to my collection. I don't plan to play it, because I will instead just put it up on a shelf for looks. 

Personally, I would also like to have one of that too because it's going to be like tapping into the deep past of history. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can dig deep into video games of 1980s, 90s, you'll definitely find one lol. 

Yeah, that's very correct. You may find it online but it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to see it to buy. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. You may find it online but it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to see it to buy. 

It's rare, you can be fortunate enough to get it from local offline stores, especially the old school gaming shop.