Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest game you own and can still play?

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's all for the passion for the game they play I guess because I don't really understand what else that can have them set up that way. 

Without   the   passion,   I don't think   such can   run   through my   mind. I love   playing different games,  due to  the love and   affection I have for   varieties. 

51 minutes ago, egghead said:

Minecraft is basically a sandbox game, I have not found any sandbox games as good as minecraft. Roblox is good but not as good as minecraft.

Minecraft is their father in all manner of existence and it's why it's been here for ages and never showing any signs of degrading. 

La Noire, A.C 1, MGP 16, GTA 4, GT 5, are video games I've been playing since day one when I got my ultra slim PS3. It's over three years for them, still, they're looking brand new in my eyes. I don't have any reason to stop playing them, they offer me good feelings, which is second to none in the list of games i have. 

On 3/27/2022 at 2:53 PM, Boblee said:

Minecraft is their father in all manner of existence and it's why it's been here for ages and never showing any signs of degrading. 

I hear that The Sandbox is as good as Minecraft.

On 4/1/2022 at 9:51 AM, egghead said:

I hear that The Sandbox is as good as Minecraft.

Yeah, it's that good but Minecraft is better. The Sandbox have been around since 2012 and within that period, it's proved to be a alternative to Minecraft. 

Even me too, I can't really call those games old, because they're within the range of 10-12 years old, e.g; 

* COD modern warefare 2011 on PS3

* GTA V 2013 on PS3

* Batman Arkham City 2011 (PS3) 

* God Of War III 2010. 

This are few games I still have on my PS3 at the moment that are older than others. 

Edited by Justin11