Register Now
egghead

What Strategy Game Are You Playing

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, I believe the user will be so good playing Minecraft MMO game, with such kind of consistency without playing any other. 

There are few gamers like that in the gaming world, you hardly get to see so many of them playing today. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a friend of mine who's only game that he's played for the past seven years have only been Minecraft. 

That's impressive to hear, I believe your friend who has been playing for seven years now is a pro in the Minecraft game, right?

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's impressive to hear, I believe your friend who has been playing for seven years now is a pro in the Minecraft game, right?

I was wondering how he was able to do that because it's something that I find very difficult to believe that it's possible to do. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

I was wondering how he was able to do that because it's something that I find very difficult to believe that it's possible to do. 

Hmm, it looks unrealistic indeed, but I wouldn't doubt much, cos humans are different bro. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, it looks unrealistic indeed, but I wouldn't doubt much, cos humans are different bro. 

Yeah it's something that's very correct because of our individual differences. It may be very difficult for MR A but very easy for MR B. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that's very correct because of our individual differences. It may be very difficult for MR A but very easy for MR B. 

Who knows, it will be same for majority of gamers. They'll just love a particular game playing it regularly without changing direction. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Who knows, it will be same for majority of gamers. They'll just love a particular game playing it regularly without changing direction. 

Yeah, that's true. There are so many of such gamers out there which have a good say in what they get to play when they do. 

53 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's true. There are so many of such gamers out there which have a good say in what they get to play when they do. 

Yes, when you have enough funds, you can do whatever pleases to you. Eben if you want to skip playing for weeks after purchasing new games, it doesn't bother you much. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, when you have enough funds, you can do whatever pleases to you. Eben if you want to skip playing for weeks after purchasing new games, it doesn't bother you much. 

Making the money is very important because it's what's going on to give you the purchasing power for games they want. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Making the money is very important because it's what's going on to give you the purchasing power for games they want. 

Money gives comfort, and happiness, you buy anything that pleases to you. I just wish to have much in the future to satisfy my gaming wants and others. 

None of my console actually but I do play both Clash Royale and F1 Clash on my phone. Both are strategy games that require you to plan your next move because one mistake can mess up your whole game. F1 Clash is a lot of fun because you essentially have to control the time when your driver has to pit to beat your opponent.

2 minutes ago, Darth said:

None of my console actually but I do play both Clash Royale and F1 Clash on my phone. Both are strategy games that require you to plan your next move because one mistake can mess up your whole game. F1 Clash is a lot of fun because you essentially have to control the time when your driver has to pit to beat your opponent.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, this Clash of Royale was also made by the creators of Clash of Clans? 

On 3/13/2022 at 1:49 PM, Boblee said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, this Clash of Royale was also made by the creators of Clash of Clans? 

That is correct. Supercell are the developers and they are responsible for Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Hay Day, and Brawl Stars. A pretty good mobile game developer actually and all their games are quite fun in their own unique ways.