Register Now
egghead

What Strategy Game Are You Playing

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Fortnite, Spell-break, firestorm are the recent strategy game I've recently played.

Fortnite is definitely not a strategy game. Who ever or whatever gave you that impression was very wrong. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Fortnite is definitely not a strategy game. Who ever or whatever gave you that impression was very wrong. 

I know is under survival category, but if you don't have your own strategy you wouldn't progress in the Battle Royale game, that's why I mentioned it being a strategy too. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know is under survival category, but if you don't have your own strategy you wouldn't progress in the Battle Royale game, that's why I mentioned it being a strategy too. 

I'm really finding it very hard to understand the point that you are trying to make here but that's by the way. 

7 hours ago, egghead said:

Just because you can make strategic plans or apply your strategy in the game does not make the game a strategy game.

But you understand their are games that are naturally strategic, when I discover such kind of game I notice them from their starting point. 

On 4/2/2022 at 6:18 AM, Justin11 said:

But you understand their are games that are naturally strategic, when I discover such kind of game I notice them from their starting point. 

Just like we have FPS games, sandbox games, we also have strategy games.

4 minutes ago, egghead said:

Just like we have FPS games, sandbox games, we also have strategy games.

You're right, the list is there for anyone to choose and get started. I choose randomly when it comes to the category I want to get into, either sandbox, FPS, TPS or strategy etc.