Register Now
egghead

Dirt Rally 2.0

On 4/29/2022 at 8:38 AM, Heatman said:

My niece that I introduced to the game after weighing her option decided to play it on Microsoft Windows over PS4. 

I believe your niece is more comfortable playing on a micro soft windows device than playing with PS4. I never used Microsoft windows before, so, PS4 remains my choice. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe your niece is more comfortable playing on a micro soft windows device than playing with PS4. I never used Microsoft windows before, so, PS4 remains my choice. 

To each and their own. Perhaps, it's where she feels a little more comfortable playing the game than on PS4. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

To each and their own. Perhaps, it's where she feels a little more comfortable playing the game than on PS4. 

That's it bro, and her choice is cool, I love PC but unfortunately I'm unable to get going with it. I am okay with my PS4 at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's it bro, and her choice is cool, I love PC but unfortunately I'm unable to get going with it. I am okay with my PS4 at the moment. 

You just got the Playstation 4 not long ago, so you need to explore playing more games on it. I did that when I got mine. 

17 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You just got the Playstation 4 not long ago, so you need to explore playing more games on it. I did that when I got mine. 

I need to, but I'm not rushing too, i wouldn't spend money I didn't budget for gaming, unless I have it on my budget. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I find it very odd playing racing games with using keyboard and mouse. It always feels like learning to be a lefty at old age. 

As long as it's a racing game, it's controller or I'm not playing it at all. I had a very bad experience once playing Need for Speed with keyboard and I had my butt handed to me. 

On 4/24/2022 at 5:32 AM, Heatman said:

What's the biggest bug you experienced in playing Dirt Rally 2.0? I came across this update on steam, did you experience it as well? 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/690790/discussions/0/1798529872656847823/?l=koreana&ctp=2

I have played this game, but I am more into Horizon series. I have not experienced any bugs in Dirt Rally 2.0.

4 hours ago, egghead said:

I have played this game, but I am more into Horizon series. I have not experienced any bugs in Dirt Rally 2.0.

If they have all the patches fixed before you started playing, it's highly unlikely for you to experience any bugs again in playing the game. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

@'It's like whoever gets into playing Cyberpunk 2077 now, he would say there isn't many bugs in it and it's all because most of them have been fixed now unlike when it was released. 

OK, this is getting ridiculous. What on earth has Cyberpunk 2077, it's patches and it's current state got to do with Dirt Rally 2.0? You, @egghead, @Boblee and @Justin11 are going to stop this, now. If you want to talk about Cyberpunk 2077 or whatever else that's totally irrelevant to the topic, do it somewhere else. I am right on the verge of starting to delete posts that could be deemed as "post farming". Consider that a warning.

Edited by Shagger

7 hours ago, Shagger said:

OK, this is getting ridiculous. What on earth has Cyberpunk 2077, it's patches and it's current state got to do with Dirt Rally 2.0? You, @egghead, @Boblee and @Justin11 are going to stop this, now. If you want to talk about Cyberpunk 2077 or whatever else that's totally irrelevant to the topic, do it somewhere else. I am right on the verge of starting to delete posts that could be deemed as "post farming". Consider that a warning.

I made the reference to Cyberpunk 2077 for a reason and not like I wanted to go off topic. It's in response to him saying he didn't experience any bugs in Dirt Rally 2.0. I was just making a reference that it depends on when he started playing the game, maybe the bugs have been fixed just like what happened with Cyberpunk 2077. Maybe, I'm not supposed to make the reference, I don't know but I have heard you/your warning. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I made the reference to Cyberpunk 2077 for a reason and not like I wanted to go off topic. It's in response to him saying he didn't experience any bugs in Dirt Rally 2.0. I was just making a reference that it depends on when he started playing the game, maybe the bugs have been fixed just like what happened with Cyberpunk 2077. Maybe, I'm not supposed to make the reference, I don't know but I have heard you/your warning. 

The "But my friend jumped off the cliff" defence is not going to work here. I can see you were baited in, but it was your choice to bite. If you can't help yourself and can only reply, do so via a PM, that's what the system is there for. I've seen how this goes, the same people baiting each other in then before we know it were 16 pages in with you lot lot looping around the same points over and over. All I'm telling you to do is stop it, yet you decide to debate that instruction instead. Consider this your final warning now, stop it.

Edited by Shagger