Register Now
egghead

Dirt Rally 2.0

On 4/15/2022 at 1:27 PM, egghead said:

I have not played simulation game much. In your opinion, which is the best racing game?

Need for Speed series is better for me when it comes to racing video games. I would give everything to have Need for Speed : Most Wanted Remake. 

On 4/17/2022 at 5:28 PM, Heatman said:

Need for Speed series is better for me when it comes to racing video games. I would give everything to have Need for Speed : Most Wanted Remake. 

For me Horizon series are better racing games.

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been looking at playing something new in the car racing genre and after playing Dirt Rally, I have decided to pick up Burnout series. I have heard so much about the game. 

I believe @Shaggerhave played the Burnout racing game series well. He should be well positioned to give you all you need about the game. 

Edited by Heatman

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe @Shaggerhave played the Burnout racing game series well. He should be well positioned to give you all you need about the game. 

Thanks man. I have read all the inputs given to me on the new thread created specifically for this inquiry for me in order not to derail this topic on Dirt Rally 2.0. 

I picked up the game of the year version of dirt rally 2.0 for 20 bucks a few weeks ago, kind of looking forward to try it out as i haven't played a rally game for quite some time now, so i'm looking forward to it, let's just hope it's not as brutal as the first game, because my god that was like the dark souls game of racing games even on the easiest difficulty with all the assist on it was tough as nails.

5 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I picked up the game of the year version of dirt rally 2.0 for 20 bucks a few weeks ago, kind of looking forward to try it out as i haven't played a rally game for quite some time now, so i'm looking forward to it, let's just hope it's not as brutal as the first game, because my god that was like the dark souls game of racing games even on the easiest difficulty with all the assist on it was tough as nails.

I kinda enjoyed the challenge the first game came with. It's the only way for me to feel accomplished in any game when I eventually beat it. 

On 3/2/2022 at 7:14 AM, egghead said:

Dirt Rally 2.0 is a simulation game, available for PlayStation, Xbox and Microsoft Windows. If you like racing simulation game, you will surely like Dirt Rally 2.0. The game was first released in 2015 and 2.0 version was released in 2019. The game offers realistic driving physics.

What's the biggest bug you experienced in playing Dirt Rally 2.0? I came across this update on steam, did you experience it as well? 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/690790/discussions/0/1798529872656847823/?l=koreana&ctp=2

I had one funny bug experience with driving Porsche 911 RGT. There was an issue of inverted side mirror when driving the car in interior view, the images looked as if you're looking from behind instead of being mirrored like it should in reality. 

On 4/24/2022 at 7:59 AM, Boblee said:

I had one funny bug experience with driving Porsche 911 RGT. There was an issue of inverted side mirror when driving the car in interior view, the images looked as if you're looking from behind instead of being mirrored like it should in reality. 

That's one the easier bugs that I can easily overlook in the game. Yes, it's a silly bug, there is no doubt about it. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just checked the review now on Google, it was released on Feb 22, 2019. I'll be getting this game soon, it has a PS4 version. 

Yes, Dirt Rally 2.0 is available on Playstation 4. It's even available in Xbox one and Microsoft Windows, that's enough to get gamers on other platforms to take part in playing the game. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, Dirt Rally 2.0 is available on Playstation 4. It's even available in Xbox one and Microsoft Windows, that's enough to get gamers on other platforms to take part in playing the game. 

The game is just everywhere, I love such kind of game that is everywhere, it helps gamers to have surplus of options to go for. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The game is just everywhere, I love such kind of game that is everywhere, it helps gamers to have surplus of options to go for. 

My niece that I introduced to the game after weighing her option decided to play it on Microsoft Windows over PS4.