Register Now
kingpotato

Red Dead Online Legendary Bounties

It's been a while since I last played Red Dead Redemption 2 at all. I tried to get into it recently but just couldn't be bothered. It's a shame that Rockstar hasn't put much focus into the online mode like they do with GTA Online because they have some nice things like this but the content is still lacking.

2 hours ago, Darth said:

It's been a while since I last played Red Dead Redemption 2 at all. I tried to get into it recently but just couldn't be bothered. It's a shame that Rockstar hasn't put much focus into the online mode like they do with GTA Online because they have some nice things like this but the content is still lacking.

Yeah I wished they added something similar to the undead dlc of the first game

I was hoping they would have a mansion shootout with Red Ben Clemson where he does speech to you then his men would shoot at you then your character gets into cover then gameplay starts then chase him through the mansion

On 3/6/2022 at 7:23 PM, kingpotato said:

Yeah I wished they added something similar to the undead dlc of the first game

Unfortunately, I never got to experience it but I have definitely heard a lot of good things about it. Would be amazing to have a proper zombies mode in RDR2 especially as some of the areas are extremely spooky and scary in the dark.

While I'm a massive fan of RDR2, I pass on the online version. Everyone knows I hate online gaming, but the only advantages I can think of for the game would be if you bought the Ultimate edition of the game. It gives you tons of free stuff, extra side missions/stranger missions, and more just content in general.

Ultimate works for both online and story mode.

On 3/7/2022 at 2:15 PM, Darth said:

Unfortunately, I never got to experience it but I have definitely heard a lot of good things about it. Would be amazing to have a proper zombies mode in RDR2 especially as some of the areas are extremely spooky and scary in the dark.

Yeah that would be pretty awesome, even if its was only for some events or game modes.

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

While I'm a massive fan of RDR2, I pass on the online version. Everyone knows I hate online gaming, but the only advantages I can think of for the game would be if you bought the Ultimate edition of the game. It gives you tons of free stuff, extra side missions/stranger missions, and more just content in general.

Ultimate works for both online and story mode.

The funny thing about Red Dead Online is that there isnt really too much of a "multiplayer aspect" to it, I mean most of the times, actually 90% of the time when Im playing RD online Im basically playing by myself and I rarely interact with other players, except every now and then when some assholes show up to steal your bounties and attack your caravan. But other than that you can basically play RD online by yourself, is mostly an extension of the single player experience witha few multiplayer aspects to it. Probably thats the reason why a lot of people didnt like it because they wanted more multiplayer features.

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't remember much of the bounties when I played online. Wish bounties paid a lot more. I just hate that it's such a chore to play the online mode. 

Yeah common bounties only pay you like 30-50 dollars depending on the bounty level, but legendary bounties can pay you between 200-500 dollars depending on the bounty.

42 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Legendary bounties aren't a thing in story mode. Legendary animals and legendary fish on the other hand, are. They are all more than worth getting. The only downside is that there are a few (3 animals/1 fish if I remember correctly) that you can't get until the epilogue, because they're down in New Austin.

I wish they had added these bounties to the story mode instead, I feel like they are under appreciated online. I would have rather see Arthur or even John interact with the legendary outlaws instead of my expressionless created character. 

Yes unfortunately you cant 100% complete the legendary hunts with Arthur alone, some are only available in New Austin, the cool thing is that John gets to keep all your previous inventory.

You must be playing a different version than I am, because I don't remember John being able to keep anything that Arthur had. Then again, it's been a VERY long time since I have played the epilogue. I just reached it again recently, and I'm still at Pronghorn Ranch. Does the game wait to give it all to you until you move down to New Austin to build your own ranch?

It feels weird to ask questions instead of give answers about this game, but I've only played the epilogue a couple times. It breaks my heart so bad when Arthur dies, that I just can't play that far into the game anymore. I always start a new game before then. But I wanted to play until the end one more time, so I went through it. I cried like a baby, but made it through.

I'm going to do one more full playthrough for our gaming channel, but after that, I'll never play through all the way again. It hurts too much. When Arthur dies I feel like I lost my father, brother, and best friend. The one man I could love with all my heart.

34 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

You must be playing a different version than I am, because I don't remember John being able to keep anything that Arthur had. Then again, it's been a VERY long time since I have played the epilogue. I just reached it again recently, and I'm still at Pronghorn Ranch. Does the game wait to give it all to you until you move down to New Austin to build your own ranch?

It feels weird to ask questions instead of give answers about this game, but I've only played the epilogue a couple times. It breaks my heart so bad when Arthur dies, that I just can't play that far into the game anymore. I always start a new game before then. But I wanted to play until the end one more time, so I went through it. I cried like a baby, but made it through.

I'm going to do one more full playthrough for our gaming channel, but after that, I'll never play through all the way again. It hurts too much. When Arthur dies I feel like I lost my father, brother, and best friend. The one man I could love with all my heart.

Yes you do keep most of Arthur's stuff except for consumables , I cant remember at what point during the epilogue you get his stuff , I think is after working for some time in the ranch and after building your house.