Register Now
kingpotato

Just Dance app for Android

Just now, Prof elohstar said:

I don't anything about dance game. Its really interesting to know that there's a dance game. Am just wondering how it would look like.

Dude there is like a whole bunch of them, they have been releasing at least one of these games every year for the past 14 years

On 3/6/2022 at 8:46 PM, kingpotato said:

Dude there is like a whole bunch of them, they have been releasing at least one of these games every year for the past 14 years

Did you just say 14 years! That's really a long time ago and I'm just hearing it for the first time. I'm really learning alot from this VGR community. Am happy to be here.

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Did you just say 14 years! That's really a long time ago and I'm just hearing it for the first time. I'm really learning alot from this VGR community. Am happy to be here.

The game has been there for a while.  VGR will teach you a lot as a member that will improve your knowledge as someone that likes gaming. 

On 3/8/2022 at 5:57 AM, Knight Barida said:

The game has been there for a while.  VGR will teach you a lot as a member that will improve your knowledge as someone that likes gaming. 

Honestly I have learnt a lot since joining VGR and the learning continues. It's really nice to be here.

2 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Honestly I have learnt a lot since joining VGR and the learning continues. It's really nice to be here.

You are welcome, mate. Just keep being active and you will see how better you are going to be at a lot of things. 

On 3/6/2022 at 6:02 PM, Justin11 said:

If it's available on mobile, then it is very much plessing, their is no doubt indeed. I am hearing about the 'Just Dance video game for the first time. 

On 3/6/2022 at 9:59 PM, Knight Barida said:

I doubt you will see them on Android phones.  Even when there are some of them on Android, you will have a tough time using it unlike what you get in a console. 

On 3/7/2022 at 8:40 AM, skyfire said:

I am sure you can find alternatives. I don't know if just dance is on android yet but considering the people who pay for stuff, it will get there eventually.

Im not saying the game is available to play on phones, I was refering as using your phone as a motion control, similar to the Wii mote or the Switch controls. On Android there is an app that allows you to use your phone as motion control and with this you can play it on Playstation consoles without the need of buying a physical motion controller. But Im not sure how reliable is it, thats why I asking if anybody knew.

On 3/7/2022 at 2:48 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Yeah, honestly I was suprise to hear that you didnt heard of them before, they are as common as call of duty games. The game play is basically the same on all of them, the only thing that changes are the songs in each release.

You should try them, they are fun to play with friends or at a party

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

You are welcome, mate. Just keep being active and you will see how better you are going to be at a lot of things. 

I'll try always to be active here. Apart from the new things am learning on a daily basis, I'm also catching cruise here too. Thanks also for the advice.

7 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, honestly I was suprise to hear that you didnt heard of them before, they are as common as call of duty games. The game play is basically the same on all of them, the only thing that changes are the songs in each release.

You should try them, they are fun to play with friends or at a party

Okay cool. I'm really curious. I'll try it out as soon as I can. The app I knew about is actually about playing beats. I have not tried it though but I have seen the ads.