Register Now
kingpotato

Just Dance app for Android

Though I know about dance games but I never really paid close attention to it, I know the PS4 version is really good but I can't say the same for mobile phone version, I might to check further for clarification.

On 4/6/2022 at 7:01 PM, killamch89 said:

First I'm hearing of this and I don't see it on the Google Play Store either but it could be location dependent.

I had the same experience when I went searching for it. It wasn't available for my location. But if it's something that using VPN can be able to bypass, I would look into and see if I can get it. 

A few years ago, when I purchased Just Dance for my kids for Christmas, we only had 2 joy cons on the Nintendo Switch at the time and they all wanted to play at the same time. They downloaded the app for that purpose, and they found that the app worked really well and synced well with the game which was amazing as it meant they could all play together as they wanted to. I would definitely recommend downloading it and giving it a try. 

Had no idea it had an app. Do you need to have the actual game on console for it to work? Or is there a Just Dance game on mobile that I completely missed? I'm not saying I want to play it, as I don't know how you would with a smartphone. My guess though, is that it's not a way to play, but just a companion app for the game to give you stats and stuff? 

On 2/13/2023 at 9:09 AM, Kane99 said:

Had no idea it had an app. Do you need to have the actual game on console for it to work? Or is there a Just Dance game on mobile that I completely missed? I'm not saying I want to play it, as I don't know how you would with a smartphone. My guess though, is that it's not a way to play, but just a companion app for the game to give you stats and stuff? 

No - all you have to do is download the app and then play.