Register Now
Jayson

What hosting do you use?

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would say that Namecheap is the best hosting company with so many others that offer better services like Hostinger and Bluehost. 

https://www.quicksprout.com/best-web-hosting/

Yeah, the blogger compiled its own list which he/she mentioned hostinger and bluehost as the best two. Their are other bloggers who can choose Namecheap or Namebio as the best two. 

Edited by Justin11

On 4/22/2022 at 11:28 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the blogger compiled its own list which he/she mentioned hostinger and bluehost as the best two. Their are other bloggers who can choose Namecheap or Namebio as the best two. 

My friend just started out his new freelance website using Bluehost hosting services and he told me that it's the best he's used so far. 

52 minutes ago, Heatman said:

My friend just started out his new freelance website using Bluehost hosting services and he told me that it's the best he's used so far. 

Blue-host is cool too, I've heard countless times about the web-hosting company, but my preferred option is namecheap. Because at namecheap, you don't pay much during your first year of hosting, in fact your domain name is given to you for free and you'll start to pay during next payment circle. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Blue-host is cool too, I've heard countless times about the web-hosting company, but my preferred option is namecheap. Because at namecheap, you don't pay much during your first year of hosting, in fact your domain name is given to you for free and you'll start to pay during next payment circle. 

Yeah, that's very good of the company Namecheap, I know all about how they run their hosting services. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very good of the company Namecheap, I know all about how they run their hosting services. 

That particular feature is great I can't lie, buy domain and hosting for one year and get the domain name free for one year, you'll start paying in the second year. No wonder they've been around since 2001 due to how satisfied their customers have been. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

That particular feature is great I can't lie, buy domain and hosting for one year and get the domain name free for one year, you'll start paying in the second year. No wonder they've been around since 2001 due to how satisfied their customers have been. 

Users are always interested in getting bonuses whenever they purchase, and it makes them to come back for more. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Users are always interested in getting bonuses whenever they purchase, and it makes them to come back for more. 

Sureah bro, they'll always comeback for sure. I've bought countless domains from namecheap with host of discounts. I do reregister expired domains too, which extremely low for me at namecheap.