Register Now
Head_Hunter

Top 5 video games with the most sales in the last decade?

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

RDR2

GTA

Halo also Sold really well when it came out

Skyrim

Fortnite .

You didn't specify the amount of sales of this games you mentioned buddy? Give more clearer information and I'll really appreciate it, thanks. 

I can say, Halo games has saw over 70 million copies with over $5 billion recoup as profit from the game, making it one of game series with enormous sales. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You didn't specify the amount of sales of this games you mentioned buddy? Give more clearer information and I'll really appreciate it, thanks. 

I can say, Halo games has saw over 70 million copies with over $5 billion recoup as profit from the game, making it one of game series with enormous sales. 

I didn't want to delve into values been that we could all source that out without stress on the internet. But it's a fact that RDR2 was a high selling game as well as halo when it came out.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

I didn't want to delve into values been that we could all source that out without stress on the internet. But it's a fact that RDR2 was a high selling game as well as halo when it came out.

xD, the internet is our friend no doubt, Halo is a series game, which of the edition are you talking about in the series?

On 5/30/2022 at 5:12 AM, Jasmin said:

I think Minecraft is all time highest selling game. Minecraft is also the third game in terms of people playing it.

With over 200 Million Units sold in Minecraft, it's definitely on top of the list of the games with the most sales in the last decade. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even up to now, I'm still wondering how Minecraft is sitting on the podium of most sales around video games. Because I never heard much about how in-demand it is with gamers, instead Fortnite is more popular. 

If you calculate the sales in the period or duration of 10 years which is what a decade is all about, Minecraft sits on top but if you takes it closer, others games have sold more recently. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you calculate the sales in the period or duration of 10 years which is what a decade is all about, Minecraft sits on top but if you takes it closer, others games have sold more recently. 

Madden NFL was the best selling game between 2001 to 2006. It was on top of the chart for 4 running years. 

On 6/2/2022 at 3:46 PM, Heatman said:

With over 200 Million Units sold in Minecraft, it's definitely on top of the list of the games with the most sales in the last decade. 

I believe Minecraft will continue to be the highest selling game even in the decade. That's because the game has different modes which can appeal to all sorts of people. It is one of the earliest metaverses ever made.

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

I believe Minecraft will continue to be the highest selling game even in the decade. That's because the game has different modes which can appeal to all sorts of people. It is one of the earliest metaverses ever made.

You're very correct about the different modes the game comes with. My favourite one's are creative and survival mode. What's yours? 

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

I think the only game that follows closely behind Minecraft is Grand theft auto V with over 165 million units sold. That's massive for both games.

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

I think the only game that follows closely behind Minecraft is Grand theft auto V with over 165 million units sold. That's massive for both games.

That's very correct and it's still selling as we speak because there are still who are yet to start playing it just like my cousin. Imagine how GTA 6 would sell when it's out.