Register Now
Head_Hunter

Top 5 video games with the most sales in the last decade?

16 hours ago, Jasmin said:

That's true. GTA is the most sold game after Minecraft. More than 1.65 billion copies of GTA have been sold. The figure for Minecraft stands at 2.38 billion.

Which of the GTA game got such number of sales behind Minecraft? 

17 hours ago, Jasmin said:

That's true. GTA is the most sold game after Minecraft. More than 1.65 billion copies of GTA have been sold. The figure for Minecraft stands at 2.38 billion.

Two of my friends recently purchased GTA 5 after being dealt with a low blow in GTA Trilogy. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I went through the link to read more, and It's truly what you stated. The GTA 5 game now has 160 million copies sold, putting it well ahead of any other GTA game in the list of most sold edition. The series have sold total of 370 million copies to date, only GTA 5 has 160 million of those sales, marvelous. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I went through the link to read more, and It's truly what you stated. The GTA 5 game now has 160 million copies sold, putting it well ahead of any other GTA game in the list of most sold edition. The series have sold total of 370 million copies to date, only GTA 5 has 160 million of those sales, marvelous. 

You can say that again about the game being massive for GTA fans. I'm very sure that GTA 6 will break that record if Rockstar get their head out of their a** and make something special. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You can say that again about the game being massive for GTA fans. I'm very sure that GTA 6 will break that record if Rockstar get their head out of their a** and make something special. 

I wouldn't account for that, only when I see GTA 6 being released. At this time, let's enjoy it while it lasts for GTA 5. It holds the record for the record sales in GTA series history and second in the last decade amongst any other video game just behind Minecraft. 

35 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't account for that, only when I see GTA 6 being released. At this time, let's enjoy it while it lasts for GTA 5. It holds the record for the record sales in GTA series history and second in the last decade amongst any other video game just behind Minecraft. 

With the ways GTA fans and gamers generally anticipate the release of GTA 6, if Rockstar do good by it just like FromSoftware Inc did with Elden Ring, it's going to surpass GTA 5 sales record. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

With the ways GTA fans and gamers generally anticipate the release of GTA 6, if Rockstar do good by it just like FromSoftware Inc did with Elden Ring, it's going to surpass GTA 5 sales record. 

Let's just watch out, I wouldn't exaggerate on that for now, until GTA 6 comes out. Their is much hope on the game, and I believe rockstar will want it to live up to expectations to silence their critics to what happened with the trilogy version. I don't think though, the sales of GTA 5 is ending anytime soon, so, it will keep on climbing up. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very correct and it's still selling as we speak because there are still who are yet to start playing it just like my cousin. Imagine how GTA 6 would sell when it's out. 

GTA 5 was a massive success and we are only left to imagine how GTA 6 is going to do when it is released. Over here people are still talking about GTA 5 like it just came out.

Edited by Clasher

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

GTA 5 was a massive success and we are only left to imagine how GTA 6 is going to do when it is released. Over here people are still talking about GTA 5 like it just came out.

Yes, that's it with the game. It's so good that it haven't aged at all to most gamers even the old and new one's. 

Just now, Aniekwe said:

Yes, that's it with the game. It's so good that it haven't aged at all to most gamers even the old and new one's. 

I started playing GTA when I got my GTA sanhadres for my PlayStation 2 back then. What was the first GTA game you played off the series?

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

The level of exploration you get in GTA 5 makes it feel like it's a new game whenever I get into playing it. I'm sure it's part of the reason why gamers can't get enough of it. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

The level of exploration you get in GTA 5 makes it feel like it's a new game whenever I get into playing it. I'm sure it's part of the reason why gamers can't get enough of it. 

I played GTA 5 on ps5 and I was mind blown you could even create your own cars by drawing and paste it in the game. And the character is automatically brought to life.

On 6/5/2022 at 11:48 AM, Clasher said:

I started playing GTA when I got my GTA sanhadres for my PlayStation 2 back then. What was the first GTA game you played off the series?

I played GTA : Vice City first. Getting to experience the celebrity in the person of Phill Collins was a turning point for me in the game.