Register Now
Jayson

Best Games of 2022

Stray, Forspoken, Saints Row, STALKER 2: Heart of Chornobyl, God of war Ragnarok, are gaining momentum, we are anticipating their release later this year. 

It will be massive we have all this editions released this year. Devastating, if we don't get to see most of them released this year, due to expectations being high. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Stray, Forspoken, Saints Row, STALKER 2: Heart of Chornobyl, God of war Ragnarok, are gaining momentum, we are anticipating their release later this year. 

It will be massive we have all this editions released this year. Devastating, if we don't get to see most of them released this year, due to expectations being high. 

Exactly, there is not a single game you have listed there that is actually out yet. Maybe I'm crazy, but to me it only makes sense to give props to games that we actually played. Might I suggest that this thread would be a more appropriate place to discuss upcoming games. Don't post something just to post anything. Nobody is forcing to say something if you have have nothing to say.

Anyway, I'll cast another vote for Horizon Forbidden West, it's superb. It's like the first game with every little thing a little bit better. What more could you ask from the sequel of an already brilliant game? It even has Tuvok (Tim Russ) in it!

8 hours ago, Shagger said:

Exactly, there is not a single game you have listed there that is actually out yet. Maybe I'm crazy, but to me it only makes sense to give props to games that we actually played. Might I suggest that this thread would be a more appropriate place to discuss upcoming games. Don't post something just to post anything. Nobody is forcing to say something if you have have nothing to say.

Anyway, I'll cast another vote for Horizon Forbidden West, it's superb. It's like the first game with every little thing a little bit better. What more could you ask from the sequel of an already brilliant game? It even has Tuvok (Tim Russ) in it!

Yeah, I think is the most appropriate place to talk about video games that are yet to be released. Their are whole lots of them on the list, this ones were the ones I listed which I truly want to see it's developers to release due to the hype going around them.