Register Now
Jayson

Consoles You Bought

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can do a one time google search and get the answer quicker, lol. 

Okay, the price of the switch lite, which I found out is around $200.

I even saw it at $199 😂 which it almost the same thing as $200. Does $1 discount make any sense? Would it impact on sales? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I even saw it at $199 😂 which it almost the same thing as $200. Does $1 discount make any sense? Would it impact on sales? 

xD, it's hilarious though, I don't see much discount on the game, because, it's same like $200. Unless you're buying more of the console for gifting, that's when I'll say, their is little discount. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can do a one time google search and get the answer quicker, lol. 

Okay, the price of the switch lite, which I found out is around $200.

$200 for the Nintendo Switch Lite. It's not even that expensive. Thank you for the update. I'll be getting it for my niece. She deserves the best. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

$200 for the Nintendo Switch Lite. It's not even that expensive. Thank you for the update. I'll be getting it for my niece. She deserves the best. 

She deserves it, it got better features not just for gaming online but other entertainment like playing music, videos and lots more. I never used it, but research has made me to learn little about the switch lite. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, it's hilarious though, I don't see much discount on the game, because, it's same like $200. Unless you're buying more of the console for gifting, that's when I'll say, their is little discount. 

Even if you're buying 10 of them, you can only save $10 off from it. It's not something one can be that happy about. A discount of $1 for a $200 product is an insult. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Even if you're buying 10 of them, you can only save $10 off from it. It's not something one can be that happy about. A discount of $1 for a $200 product is an insult. 

You won't kill me here, what truly made it an insult? Discount is a discount, even if it's just cents. Their are people who takes advantage of such discounts and buy thousands of the device for resell and make tons of money. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You won't kill me here, what truly made it an insult? Discount is a discount, even if it's just cents. Their are people who takes advantage of such discounts and buy thousands of the device for resell and make tons of money. 

Isn't that exactly what scalpers have done with Playstation 5 that's horribly scarce now but it's available for sale with them at 2x cost of what it's supposed to be sold. 

54 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Isn't that exactly what scalpers have done with Playstation 5 that's horribly scarce now but it's available for sale with them at 2x cost of what it's supposed to be sold. 

Scalpers own is horrible indeed, this one is taking advantage of fair price. Scalpers changed the price to the price which is suitable to them just to rip people off, trying to bring services that doesn't worth the hype just to push anyone buying the items from them at very high price. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

The video game industry have been suffering them for years and there seems to be no way to get rid of them except if gamers learn how to say no to buying from them. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Scalpers own is horrible indeed, this one is taking advantage of fair price. Scalpers changed the price to the price which is suitable to them just to rip people off, trying to bring services that doesn't worth the hype just to push anyone buying the items from them at very high price. 

The real truth is that it's we gamers that gives them the power they have in the gaming industry. Without us, they are nothing. 

On 3/18/2022 at 9:16 AM, Jayson said:

What consoles have you bought this year, 2022, and last year?  How much did you pay?  Where did you buy them?   What got you to buy them?   Do you still have them?  Did you sell them?

It was my Nintendo Switch that I purchased last year. It was on Amazon that I bought it, even though it was a bit expensive at £304. I'm never planning on selling it ever no more what. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

The real truth is that it's we gamers that gives them the power they have in the gaming industry. Without us, they are nothing. 

They never knew, that think as they have much customers even if 5-20 persons feel disgruntled about their services with the kind of game they produce, they wouldn't be touched negatively because others are still buying. Forgetting that, one those ones who felt bad for the type of game they've made, will definitely pour out their displeasure for any one having in mind to add the game to stay off. 

On 5/20/2022 at 8:17 AM, Boblee said:

The problem is that gamers don't have one voice. There is no way for us to have a consensus and stick to it when it comes to dealing with scalpers. After saying A, others would do B.

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have just purchased the Nintendo Switch Lite for my niece and she's loving it. Thanks guys for recommending that. 

Finally you got it, that's impressive bro, your little niece gonna be so happy with the purchase of the Nintendo switch lite you bought for her.