Register Now
Jayson

Consoles You Bought

On 5/21/2022 at 11:22 PM, Justin11 said:

Finally you got it, that's impressive bro, your little niece gonna be so happy with the purchase of the Nintendo switch lite you bought for her. 

She loves it more than I expected her to. It was as if she have longed for something like that for a while. She never let go of it. I had to take it from her bed when she slept off. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

She loves it more than I expected her to. It was as if she have longed for something like that for a while. She never let go of it. I had to take it from her bed when she slept off. 

I see, you've made your nephew so happy with the acquisition of the switch lite, such will always make her happy and carrying you always in good mind. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I see, you've made your nephew so happy with the acquisition of the switch lite, such will always make her happy and carrying you always in good mind. 

She's my niece and If I don't do it for her, I'm sure if I would be proud of myself whenever I see her. So, it was something that was worth doing and I'm glad to have it checked out. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's something my nephew used to do very well even right now with his Nintendo Switch. He carries it around like someone is going to steal. He practically takes it everywhere he goes. 

On 5/23/2022 at 12:53 PM, Justin11 said:

Isn't that what all big brother's and uncle's do always? It's part of our jobs to make our little one's enjoy their lives and have things we couldn't have. 

Well, this year I have only purchased one console the Nintendo switch OLED version for $349. Due to its portable design I felt it would be something I can take around with me on rise trips , vacation and time when I would be away from home for a long time and wouldn't be able to have access to my PS 4.

On 6/11/2022 at 5:52 AM, Jasmin said:

I have PS4. I am thinking to sell it so that can buy PS5. Before I buy PS5 I will have to sell my PS4. There is no point in having PS4 and PS5 at the same time.

You will have to wait for PS5 to be available before selling because you can't sell and not have another to play with immediately. 

On 6/11/2022 at 5:52 AM, Jasmin said:

I have PS4. I am thinking to sell it so that can buy PS5. Before I buy PS5 I will have to sell my PS4. There is no point in having PS4 and PS5 at the same time.

I think that I would hold on to my PS4 and not sell it. I should have the required amount of money to purchase PS5 by next year. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that I would hold on to my PS4 and not sell it. I should have the required amount of money to purchase PS5 by next year. 

This is what I have planned out as well. There's no way I'm selling my PS4 for any reason. I love that console the same way I loved PS2 and my Sega Saturn. 

I bought a used Xbox One X so that I would have a 4k blu-ray player for when I upgrade my TV next year. Got it from Amazon for an absolute steal at $270 (there's no demand for them now that the Series X is out). It looks like it's hardly been used. Even when I opened it up to swap the old HDD with a 1TB SSD, there was hardly any dust inside it, and I was the first person to open it.

Aside from that, I do plan to order an Odin Pro in August, and get a replacement for my recently-deceased PS4 as soon as I can find one that isn't in the hands of scalpers. That'll be it until the Switch 2 comes out in 2023 or 2024, which will be my only 9th-gen console out of the big 3.

I could easily see myself getting a Switch 2 in 2025 or 2026.  I would buy one sooner, but I don't buy consoles very often.  I'm also not an early adopter.  I love my current Switch Oled and am really into the one game I own for it WRC 8.  I'm only restating a lot of this because there seems to be a lot of new members here.

On 6/12/2022 at 2:09 PM, Boblee said:

If you buy PS5 what would you do with PS4? I plan to sell my PS4 so that I can use the money to buy PS5. Bu doing this I will not be encountering a financial burden.