Register Now
Jayson

Consoles You Bought

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a friend of mine who always look for video games that are discounted, otherwise he's not buying them. 

I really can't drop my mind on such, even if it comes unexpectedly. Because lots of people get discounts too, but your friend shouldn't take it up as a norm, because it does not come all the time. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really can't drop my mind on such, even if it comes unexpectedly. Because lots of people get discounts too, but your friend shouldn't take it up as a norm, because it does not come all the time. 

Waiting for discounts before getting a new game to play will always delay the time you can be able to play which isn't something I can do to myself. 

On 5/12/2022 at 3:31 PM, kingpotato said:

Nice, what games did you got for the dreamcast ?

Three of my favorite games on Dreamcast are ;

1. Headhunter 

2. Resident Evil : Code Veronica 

3. Metropolis Street Racer 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Three of my favorite games on Dreamcast are ;

1. Headhunter 

2. Resident Evil : Code Veronica 

3. Metropolis Street Racer 

I'm not sure how the rumor on the remake of Resident Evil : Code Veronica getting released this year 2022 is going? 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Waiting for discounts before getting a new game to play will always delay the time you can be able to play which isn't something I can do to myself. 

That's not normal too for me. I wouldn't wait that long to get in with a game a desperately need due to discount. What's discount? when the rich even pay in excess to buy video games from scalpers. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's not normal too for me. I wouldn't wait that long to get in with a game a desperately need due to discount. What's discount? when the rich even pay in excess to buy video games from scalpers. 

They even go to the extent of pre ordering for such games. Imagine pre ordering and having to wait for months or even over 2 years if the game is delayed. 

On 5/14/2022 at 12:04 PM, Heatman said:

They even go to the extent of pre ordering for such games. Imagine pre ordering and having to wait for months or even over 2 years if the game is delayed. 

Such can't get my wait, the time to wait for the pre order to land is too exorbitant. But those who have that patience to wait until the order lands can proceed, it isn't for me. When I need a video game or a console, I go direct to the store and purchase it there. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:42 PM, Boblee said:

Thanks a lot for this and I'm going right away to place the pre order this night. 

You're very welcome my friend. I hope you get it sooner than later. Ps. I already pre ordered for my own PS5 by the way. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never used it but I have read so much reviews on it and it's impressive. 

How much is this Nintendo Switch Lite? It looks so portable and I like it. Let me see if it's something that I can get for my niece.