Register Now
Jayson

Consoles You Bought

On 4/7/2022 at 1:56 PM, killamch89 said:

I haven't bought any consoles in recent years but I do plan to buy a Switch this year. The PS5 is still hard to get but I might just buy one this year as well.

i personally would wait a bit more and get the PS5, it's newer and capable of doing more

On 4/7/2022 at 2:56 PM, killamch89 said:

I haven't bought any consoles in recent years but I do plan to buy a Switch this year. The PS5 is still hard to get but I might just buy one this year as well.

It was what pushed me into getting a Nintendo Switch as a result of not being able to get PS5 when I really needed something new to play on. 

On 4/9/2022 at 2:13 PM, Patrik said:

i personally would wait a bit more and get the PS5, it's newer and capable of doing more

I was talking with my friend who's a Rev. Father and he sad like it's too expensive for him to get PS5 from scalpers at the cost they are selling it now. It's a price that can purchase a plot of land for him in his location, so the time isn't right for the purchase of PS5 now. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I was talking with my friend who's a Rev. Father and he sad like it's too expensive for him to get PS5 from scalpers at the cost they are selling it now. It's a price that can purchase a plot of land for him in his location, so the time isn't right for the purchase of PS5 now. 

An investment will always be better than something that's just for fun. So, I would side with the Rev. Father in getting a plot of land over PS5 at its current price. 

On 4/17/2022 at 12:44 PM, Heatman said:

An investment will always be better than something that's just for fun. So, I would side with the Rev. Father in getting a plot of land over PS5 at its current price. 

Getting a plot of land is good and so is getting a Playstation 5 as well. It's all about what's one's priorities at the moment and how much cash you have available to spend. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know that in the end, all of us that's craving for PlayStation 5 will get it one way or another, either as a new one or fairly used. 

Let me first enjoy my PS4 man, before thinking about getting a PS5, it will be devastating to me start thinking about PS5, it will make the PS4 given to me to look less valuable. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let me first enjoy my PS4 man, before thinking about getting a PS5, it will be devastating to me start thinking about PS5, it will make the PS4 given to me to look less valuable. 

Like we have any other choice than to play what we have and wait whenever we can get PS5...? I have a friend who's got PS5 but I can't be worrying him too much cos I want to play on PS5.