Register Now
kingpotato

MadWorld Wii

Who played this game back in the Wii ? I loved this game, it was a bloody beat em up game, it had this Sin city atmosphere to it, Awesome bosses , actual fun motion controls and   Greg Proops and John DiMaggio  provide the voice of the commentators on the game. It was a real hiddent gem on the wii, I wish Sega and Platinum games remake this for the Switch.

I picked this up on the cheap and have enjoyed it for what's it worth, get's kinda repetitive after a while tough. Doubt they will ever remake it, since all i heard it sold very badly. But they remade the wonderful 101 so you may never know.

As angry video game nerd would say What were they thinking? Putting a bloody gory game on a family friendly console.

On 3/20/2022 at 2:03 AM, Yaramaki said:

I picked this up on the cheap and have enjoyed it for what's it worth, get's kinda repetitive after a while tough. Doubt they will ever remake it, since all i heard it sold very badly. But they remade the wonderful 101 so you may never know.

As angry video game nerd would say What were they thinking? Putting a bloody gory game on a family friendly console.

Yeah it is kinda repetitive so thats probably why it was a short game and yes it didn sold very well but I think that probably had to do more with the fact that it was only on the Wii, but yeah its not exactly a great game either, its just dumb fun. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Have played it, the music is great but the game is a little too short. It's certainly a unique experience. The spirutual sequel Anarchy Reign for the PS3 is fun as well. The writer of this game also wrote to songs of lazytown and sonic lost world

Really Lazytown? as in the kids show ? I never would have guessed that 😆