Register Now
Patrik

Gangstar series by gameloft

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My tecno Pouvoir 4 pro is just 4GB RAM, I'm managing it, it doesn't lag much because I don't play much of video games on it. 

4GB RAM will definitely not be enough to play the game other games if you played so many games on your smartphone. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My tecno Pouvoir 4 pro is just 4GB RAM, I'm managing it, it doesn't lag much because I don't play much of video games on it. 

I think that 4GB RAM is the basis for most average smartphone now. It's been a while since I saw any that's below 4GB, as most are now upgraded to 8GB or more which is good for gaming purposes. 

44 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that 4GB RAM is the basis for most average smartphone now. It's been a while since I saw any that's below 4GB, as most are now upgraded to 8GB or more which is good for gaming purposes. 

I think so too and the last smartphone I used was only 4GB RAM and it never served me at all for my gaming purposes before I had to upgrade to 8GB RAM. It's why many games runs so good on my phone now. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Don't say bro, we have others that are 2GB of RAM, most Tecno devices comes with 2GB RAM. My second phone which is created in this 2020 is a 2GB RAM device ( tecno spark eight). 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:04 AM, Justin11 said:

Don't say bro, we have others that are 2GB of RAM, most Tecno devices comes with 2GB RAM. My second phone which is created in this 2020 is a 2GB RAM device ( tecno spark eight). 

Tecno devices are so horrible for me that I don't even count them as a smartphone company. Even Infinix is better than them. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Tecno devices are so horrible for me that I don't even count them as a smartphone company. Even Infinix is better than them. 

There are higher grades of Tecno devices that have even 16GB RAM. It's all about the amount you have to purchase. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Tecno aren't that bad, they hardly develop fault, I've been using tecno devices in the past 10 years, and they've been fine to me. Never used infinix before, but they're trying. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Tecno aren't that bad, they hardly develop fault, I've been using tecno devices in the past 10 years, and they've been fine to me. Never used infinix before, but they're trying. 

That's what I have observed as well with their products. They might not be built for video game properly but they can play some game's like Gangstar series well. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are higher grades of Tecno devices that have even 16GB RAM. It's all about the amount you have to purchase. 

I just don't have any love found for their products no matter what they have on its specs. It's the last smartphone company I would use their product. 

On 5/10/2022 at 7:53 AM, Boblee said:

That's what I have observed as well with their products. They might not be built for video game properly but they can play some game's like Gangstar series well. 

Tecno has better RAM devices, like the phantom series that runs on a 6GB RAM, I've seen tecno 8GB RAM too, but couldn't remember the model of the phone. Tecno is a mobile gaming friendly phone.  

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Tecno has better RAM devices, like the phantom series that runs on a 6GB RAM, I've seen tecno 8GB RAM too, but couldn't remember the model of the phone. Tecno is a mobile gaming friendly phone.  

Seriously, no matter how much they try to sell Tecno products to me with all of the specs in the world, I wouldn't be interested in it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, no matter how much they try to sell Tecno products to me with all of the specs in the world, I wouldn't be interested in it. 

You just don't like the brand. At least there are so many other options to choose from. I know that you're a Samsung fan and it can play any Gangstar games well. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's your choice, I respect that. To me I love tecno, all my three devices are made by tecno brand. And they're just serving me better, I'll go for Samsung soon, not now due to it's high cost. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's your choice, I respect that. To me I love tecno, all my three devices are made by tecno brand. And they're just serving me better, I'll go for Samsung soon, not now due to it's high cost. 

Samsung Galaxy products are just small inch away from being the same thing with iPhone. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Samsung Galaxy products are just small inch away from being the same thing with iPhone. 

Seriously, it's just the operating system that they both carry is what true makes them distinct from each other. I think Samsung is more better suited for playing games.