Register Now
Patrik

Gangstar series by gameloft

On 4/26/2022 at 2:17 PM, Justin11 said:

Which platform can this gangstar be playable on? The last time I played it was on my mobile device. 

Have you even watch and seen the video, open your EYES  hhhahahahaahhaahhahaha

On 4/26/2022 at 6:10 PM, Boblee said:

You can actually see the game being displayed on a smartphone being held in someone's hand and you're asking this question..really? 

XD

On 4/27/2022 at 12:26 AM, Justin11 said:

My bad, I didn't look clearly, I was thinking its on YouTube review using a video recorder. Now, I've seen clearer, and I've gotten the information I needed, thank you. 

Might try and see if I can get it working on my Redmi Pro 10 then 🙂 

On 4/18/2022 at 10:40 PM, Justin11 said:

xD, I remembered this game so well, looks thou like GTA type of game. In fact it's a Java phone GTA series game back then, that's how i brand it. I love driving around the city of Miami, snatching weapons from pedestrians and killing them as well.

On 4/26/2022 at 2:17 PM, Justin11 said:

Which platform can this gangstar be playable on? The last time I played it was on my mobile device. 

The problem is you were in to much of a rush to reply. Before you even decide to post a reply, read the thread and information already contained therein. Odds are that you'll find that the more obvious questions, like "What platform(s) is this a game available?" will have been answered.

Edited by Shagger

1 minute ago, Shagger said:

The problem is you were in to much of a rush to reply. Before you even decide to post a reply, read the thread and information already contained therein. Odds are that you'll find that the more obvious questions, like "What platform(s) is this a game available?" will have been answered.

It was my bad, I have acknowledged that. 

9 hours ago, Empire said:

XD

He probably didn't watch it at first but I guess he eventually watched it later on 😂...the inquiry was hilarious xD. 

20 hours ago, Empire said:

XD

If it works well on other smartphone, there is nothing that's going to prevent it from working on Redmi Pro 10. It's a solid phone. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it works well on other smartphone, there is nothing that's going to prevent it from working on Redmi Pro 10. It's a solid phone. 

It's working perfectly good on my friend's Samsung Galaxy S21. So, it's likely going to work well on Redmi Pro 10. 

On 4/28/2022 at 9:25 PM, Boblee said:

He probably didn't watch it at first but I guess he eventually watched it later on 😂...the inquiry was hilarious xD. 

I myself have or need to download and give it a try once I have the time, 

Has anyone else looked at it yet and played it on there smartphone that was not always smart 😜 

On 4/29/2022 at 9:19 AM, Heatman said:

there is nothing that's going to prevent it from working on Redmi Pro 10. It's a solid phone. 

It can run it fine, I Mean why would it not 😛 

6 minutes ago, Empire said:

I myself have or need to download and give it a try once I have the time, 

Has anyone else looked at it yet and played it on there smartphone that was not always smart 😜 

It can run it fine, I Mean why would it not 😛 

Thinking 🤔 how it's going to run on a phone that's not a smart one?? 

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I decided to get the Vegas edition of the game on one of my smartphone Gionee M7 and it's working fine as well. 

As long as the smartphone RAM is at least 4GB, it's very good enough to run Gangstar Vegas very well. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as the smartphone RAM is at least 4GB, it's very good enough to run Gangstar Vegas very well. 

You're absolutely right about the RAM size requirement for the game to run smoothly on smartphone. My Gionee is 4GB RAM.