Register Now
Patrik

Gangstar series by gameloft

On 5/12/2022 at 8:23 AM, Boblee said:

Samsung Galaxy products are just small inch away from being the same thing with iPhone. 

I don't think their is any quality from iPhone that is bigger than what we have in some Galaxy tabs. I wouldn't swap Galaxy phones for any iPhone if I secure one, the value is relatively the same. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been trying to get myself into using emulators to enjoy my mobile games on PC but I can't see to get it right. 

You can watch this video and learn how to use Bluestack to play your mobile games on PC. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can watch this video and learn how to use Bluestack to play your mobile games on PC. 

I'm going to try this one out too and I hope that I can get it right this time around, otherwise I will give up on it. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:45 PM, Boblee said:

I'm going to try this one out too and I hope that I can get it right this time around, otherwise I will give up on it. 

I used the instructions in the video to set up mine and it works just fine. So, I'm very sure that it's going to work for you. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I used the instructions in the video to set up mine and it works just fine. So, I'm very sure that it's going to work for you. 

I have already downloaded the software. I should be done with setting it up before the day runs out. Once I do, I'm going to try and run one of the Gangstar games I have with it. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already downloaded the software. I should be done with setting it up before the day runs out. Once I do, I'm going to try and run one of the Gangstar games I have with it. 

Just update me when you get it done. I hope that you can get it right this time. You will enjoy all of your mobile games on PC better. 

I just love this Vegas version of gangster on the mobile device. I first played the game using my friend's android device, I just love it once, I'm hoping to download it over on my own mobile device. The game storage is kinda high, around 2.3GB, the game already have 6m reviews, excellent with 4.2 star rating. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just love this Vegas version of gangster on the mobile device. I first played the game using my friend's android device, I just love it once, I'm hoping to download it over on my own mobile device. The game storage is kinda high, around 2.3GB, the game already have 6m reviews, excellent with 4.2 star rating. 

Multiple reviews suggests that Gangster Vegas is the best among all the previously released gangster games. The maps are wider and the possibility of interacting with the environment is higher. You can steal any car you want and shoot who you feel like. It's exactly what you get in Rockstar GTA games. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Multiple reviews suggests that Gangster Vegas is the best among all the previously released gangster games. The maps are wider and the possibility of interacting with the environment is higher. You can steal any car you want and shoot who you feel like. It's exactly what you get in Rockstar GTA games. 

Rockstar did tremendous work in that game, it's a mobile game that looks though like the quality of a console, I am in love with the game. Sooner, I'll be downloading it woth all the information I've acquired about the GTA Vegas version on mobile. 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's why I'm even interested in playing that particular Gangstar game Vegas. It gives me the same feeling I get when I play GTA on my console. It's a good alternative to GTA series for me. 

On 5/19/2022 at 10:14 AM, Boblee said:

It's why I'm even interested in playing that particular Gangstar game Vegas. It gives me the same feeling I get when I play GTA on my console. It's a good alternative to GTA series for me. 

And you so desire and if you are also a fan of playing on PC, you can hook it up with Bluestack software and enjoy a better gaming experience playing it on PC as well. It's actually where I play mine and not on smartphone. 

Guys just call it knock-off GTA since that's literally what it is. It was a decent series for its time but it also had a lot of issues - stupid AI among other things and it being a horrible GTA knock-off didn't help its cause either. Are they still making these games?