Register Now
Patrik

Gangstar series by gameloft

Is anyone familiar with the series? 

I played it first back in around 2012, it was like an alternative solution for me to play something like GTA on my phone, as i had a pentium 4 back then that could only play GTA SA (hardly).

First one i played was Gangstar West Coast Hustler on my Galaxy Mini S5570 and it was so cool!

xD, I remembered this game so well, looks thou like GTA type of game. In fact it's a Java phone GTA series game back then, that's how i brand it. I love driving around the city of Miami, snatching weapons from pedestrians and killing them as well.

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

A friend of mine recommended playing Gangstar Vegas if I'm interested in the game, stating that it's his favorite amongst the series. 

That's one notable option of the gangsta series, I played the Vegas, I also played; New Orleans Openworld, and Real Gangsta Crime City. This are the three I really enjoyed when it comes to gangsta series. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's one notable option of the gangsta series, I played the Vegas, I also played; New Orleans Openworld, and Real Gangsta Crime City. This are the three I really enjoyed when it comes to gangsta series. 

Amongst the three of them which you just mentioned ; New Orleans Openworld, Gangstar Vegas and Real Gangsta Crime City, which one is your favorite? 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I would have to have more of them checked out especially if it's possible to get good reviews on them all, then I would know the one to pick first or better still I play them chronologically. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would have to have more of them checked out especially if it's possible to get good reviews on them all, then I would know the one to pick first or better still I play them chronologically. 

I don't know if they've been recreated via android devices, even I played those games was with java phone around 2010, it was indeed interesting, they got nice reviews back then. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

It is Gameloft so it's going to be eye candy thrown on top of the most generic game and then they throw in a ton of ads and in app purchases.

Which platform can this gangstar be playable on? The last time I played it was on my mobile device. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Which platform can this gangstar be playable on? The last time I played it was on my mobile device. 

You can actually see the game being displayed on a smartphone being held in someone's hand and you're asking this question..really? 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can actually see the game being displayed on a smartphone being held in someone's hand and you're asking this question..really? 

My bad, I didn't look clearly, I was thinking its on YouTube review using a video recorder. Now, I've seen clearer, and I've gotten the information I needed, thank you. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

After checking out a few reviews on most of the Gangstar series, I think that I'm more satisfied with Vegas edition.. 

This is the review I watched on this Gangstar Vegas and it comes with everything that's very convincing to play the game.