Register Now
kingpotato

Kingdom Hearts 4

12 hours ago, williamserna said:

kingdom hearts 2 👌 I mean it has its flaws but its easily overlooked. 

All video games come with their own flaws but as long as they offer something that's worth the gamers time, it's what's more important. 

On 4/26/2022 at 7:30 PM, Boblee said:

All video games come with their own flaws but as long as they offer something that's worth the gamers time, it's what's more important. 

If there is no flaw in a game, there wouldn't be any need for patches and fixes. It's very hard to see any game with no flaw of its own. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If there is no flaw in a game, there wouldn't be any need for patches and fixes. It's very hard to see any game with no flaw of its own. 

The Kingdom Hearts series have been around since 2002 if I remembered well, how far do you think Square Enix would still be able to stretch the game? 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, the game is 20 years in the making now and it's still going on. I think that they somehow don't plan on ending the game soon. 

It's just like the way Square Enix is handling their Final Fantasy series. They are never going to let it end no matter what. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just like the way Square Enix is handling their Final Fantasy series. They are never going to let it end no matter what. 

That's the reality of things with how Square Enix run most of their good franchise. Final Fantasy 16 is supposedly in the making now and I'm sure they are working on a new KH. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's the reality of things with how Square Enix run most of their good franchise. Final Fantasy 16 is supposedly in the making now and I'm sure they are working on a new KH. 

Although there is no specific date when Square Enix would be releasing Final Fantasy 16, but my gut tells me it's not going pass latest 2023. 

On 4/13/2022 at 4:14 PM, Shagger said:

I've always wanted to get into Kingdom Hearts, but the chronology of the series is so confusing that it's difficult to know where to start.

I doubt I've ever seen a more confusing story than the Kingdom Hearts series and none of it really makes sense. I like the fighting mechanics but the story just feels like a make it up as we go along kind of thing. 

On 4/13/2022 at 4:36 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Oh yeah, you are right about that; I completely forgot which is the right order to play. I have the Story So Far collection and it has several games on there. That would be tons of hours to play to catch up to the new releases. 

You shouldn't try to understand the chronological order of Kingdom Hearts, you might just go insane 🤣🤣🤣. I completely gave up after the second game.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I doubt I've ever seen a more confusing story than the Kingdom Hearts series and none of it really makes sense. I like the fighting mechanics but the story just feels like a make it up as we go along kind of thing. 

You shouldn't try to understand the chronological order of Kingdom Hearts, you might just go insane 🤣🤣🤣. I completely gave up after the second game.

That's the most frustrating part of the game, it's supposed to be something that's more direct for gamers to understand and get into but it's not the reality. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

My sister tried getting into playing Kingdom Hearts but she couldn't. She had to favor Final Fantasy over it. 

If you ask me to choose between both of the games by the same company, I'd like to choose Final Fantasy first. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you ask me to choose between both of the games by the same company, I'd like to choose Final Fantasy first. 

It's very much obvious that you're more familiar with Final Fantasy series over Kingdom Hearts. I do favor Final Fantasy 7 Remake so much.