Register Now
skyfire

Where Cards Fall

On 4/19/2022 at 12:26 AM, Justin11 said:

I never played much of a builder games, the puzzle solving is much for me to contend with. 

What's the most difficult building games that you have managed to play or something that's similar to Where Cards Fall? 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's the most difficult building games that you have managed to play or something that's similar to Where Cards Fall? 

Hmm, the one that came on my mind is a Bitcoin block game, which I played and winning some fraction of Bitcoin. It was quite fun, I was just slicing BTCs into pieces, after successful elimination based on the timer I was rewarded.

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, the one that came on my mind is a Bitcoin block game, which I played and winning some fraction of Bitcoin. It was quite fun, I was just slicing BTCs into pieces, after successful elimination based on the timer I was rewarded.

That's more like a play to earn cryptocurrency game. I have tried it out a few times in the past but I'm not satisfied with the outcome, so I moved on. Although, I wouldn't consider it as a building game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's more like a play to earn cryptocurrency game. I have tried it out a few times in the past but I'm not satisfied with the outcome, so I moved on. Although, I wouldn't consider it as a building game. 

It isn't a building game either, but it looks like one, the only building game I can remember that runs through my mind is Tetris. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It isn't a building game either, but it looks like one, the only building game I can remember that runs through my mind is Tetris. 

I know that for sure that it's not a building game because it's not the same with the mechanics and designs of building games that I have played. 

On 4/24/2022 at 7:37 PM, Justin11 said:

It's not a building game neither is it a puzzle game. What's the similar thing between it and Where Cards Fall? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's not a building game neither is it a puzzle game. What's the similar thing between it and Where Cards Fall? 

Can you snap an example of building game for me to see? Or send a trailer of it for easier understanding. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Can you snap an example of building game for me to see? Or send a trailer of it for easier understanding. 

Just go to the beginning of the post by the OP and watch the trailer of Where Cards Fall, I believe it's a good one. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just go to the beginning of the post by the OP and watch the trailer of Where Cards Fall, I believe it's a good one. 

Correct, I watched the trailer, I just saw exactly what you were saying. I. Ever knew you were talking about that game in which the OP stated. I was thinking it's entirely different game man. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct, I watched the trailer, I just saw exactly what you were saying. I. Ever knew you were talking about that game in which the OP stated. I was thinking it's entirely different game man. 

I think there is another building game I used to play on my mobile phone then called bricks. The bricks part falls and you fix it in to build a structure.