Register Now
kingpotato

Favorite Beer Brand

Just now, Clasher said:

Really, I Never had any negative reaction to it. I prefer it to other beer brand because it tastes better and not as bitter as the other beer brands I have tasted before.

I doubted it the first time I experienced that, then on the second day, it was exactly the same thing. I had to rule it out completely from my beer's. If it's not Heineken, I'm not interested. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I doubted it the first time I experienced that, then on the second day, it was exactly the same thing. I had to rule it out completely from my beer's. If it's not Heineken, I'm not interested. 

Maybe you are allergic to something inside the beer. I do take other brands but Budweiser tastes better to me. Well cheers 🍻 as long as you enjoy it you can stick to taking whatever beer brand you like.

19 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Maybe you are allergic to something inside the beer. I do take other brands but Budweiser tastes better to me. Well cheers 🍻 as long as you enjoy it you can stick to taking whatever beer brand you like.

Yes, that was my conclusions on the beer and ever since then I have never taken it again. I rather take water than take it. I used to enjoy Harp but it's very scarce to see it around now. 

I take beer occasionally, such has made me not to have a favourite brand. But I do take more if Heineken than any other brand. Not that it is my favourite, because I don't take beer all the time like a daily routine substance. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I take beer occasionally, such has made me not to have a favourite brand. But I do take more if Heineken than any other brand. Not that it is my favourite, because I don't take beer all the time like a daily routine substance. 

Where my cousin is different from you is that he drinks all the time and just like you, he doesn't have a brand. As long as it's a beer, he's taking it. Be it in green bottle, brown or black bottles, he doesn't mind. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Where my cousin is different from you is that he drinks all the time and just like you, he doesn't have a brand. As long as it's a beer, he's taking it. Be it in green bottle, brown or black bottles, he doesn't mind. 

xD, so funny indeed with your cousins and brothers, they're everywhere you go. I'm not an alcoholic type, I take any one when I'm in the mood, but Heineken is taken more of than any other. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha😅...the truth is beer is beer we are attaching importance to some certain brand not because it is better than others but we just want to have that feeling of consistency.