Register Now
kingpotato

COPS Tv show

On 6/14/2022 at 6:31 PM, killamch89 said:

Honestly, some of the episodes were downright hilarious in terms of the actual interractions between police and the "suspects". Half of them act like they don't know who the police is talking about lol.

I was just watching some clips, there is one were this old dude like probably in his late 50s or early 60s, he is driving while intoxicated, police stopped him, asked him to get out of the car and surprise surprise the dude is wearing daisy shorts, you know that type thats basically underwear xD he also had lube and cocaine in the car.😆

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I was just watching some clips, there is one were this old dude like probably in his late 50s or early 60s, he is driving while intoxicated, police stopped him, asked him to get out of the car and surprise surprise the dude is wearing daisy shorts, you know that type thats basically underwear xD he also had lube and cocaine in the car.😆

🤣🤣🤣 I can just imagine - some of the episodes were really wild. I'm like Jerry Springer don't even have these kinds of twists 🤣

On 6/27/2022 at 5:49 PM, Nebulous said:

I grew up watching Cops.  Are they still making this show?  I would watch it when I got home from school, years later when I was getting ready for work. Now I have the theme song stuck in my head! lol 

Not sure if it's still on TV - I always remembered the theme song because it's an old Jamaican song that I grew up listening to because my mother liked it.

On 4/26/2022 at 5:42 PM, kingpotato said:

Lately I have been watching a lot of police reality tv shows like Live PD or COPS, while Live PD is pretty much the same I always felt COPS was more cringy xD

Anyway here is a compilation of some clips, what do you think of the show ?

I have noticed a trend in cops that most people who are actually guilty of the crime act like they don't realize what the police is saying or they are disoriented and can't actually phantom the reason why they are been pulled over or questioned.

On 7/10/2022 at 9:10 AM, Clasher said:

I have noticed a trend in cops that most people who are actually guilty of the crime act like they don't realize what the police is saying or they are disoriented and can't actually phantom the reason why they are been pulled over or questioned.

Well most of them are under the influence of drugs or just drunk

On 7/11/2022 at 10:17 PM, kingpotato said:

Well most of them are under the influence of drugs or just drunk

This could be a good explanation for their behaviors but at some point I felt it was some sort of damage control protocol they initiate to distract the whole purpose of the questioning and buy themselves some time.