Register Now
Clasher

Halo has remained the best selling Xbox gaming series

since the release of Halo 2 in 2004 which sold over 8 million copies world wide, the halo gaming series still stands as the best gaming series available on Xbox consoles.

Halo: combat evolved was the first game released In the series but rose to  become the second best selling game with over 5  million copies sold worldwide, the success of Halo shows that Microsoft isn't backing down on being ranked among the top game developers and are still releasing more trilling gaming series to the game world. Halo 5: guardians and Halo infinite are still doing quite well in the gaming world.

We hope to see more of this kind of games on the Xbox series.

When the first halo came out it was a groundbreaking game because you diden't have anything like that on a console yet, maybe it's just nostalgia doing the talking but i had some of the most fun playing the first halo with 3 other friends on a small crt tv, playing until the early morning we all had the og xbox so all we had to was bringing our own controller with us. Man those were the days. By the time Halo 2 came out, i don't know what happened most of us went their seperate ways and we all moved on with our lives. 

Now time have changed while i like halo, i just play trough the single player campaign and i'm done with the game.

I've been wondering did anybody played Halo infinite? it's dropped down to a little under 30 bucks, is it worth spending the money on it for just the campaign or should i hold off on it?

Edited by Yaramaki

I'm still very much into playing Halo Infinite. I never knew that I would love the game the way I did, being that it's shooting isn't the same like what you get from COD or Battlefield, it's way captivating for me. 

16 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

When the first halo came out it was a groundbreaking game because you diden't have anything like that on a console yet, maybe it's just nostalgia doing the talking but i had some of the most fun playing the first halo with 3 other friends on a small crt tv, playing until the early morning we all had the og xbox so all we had to was bringing our own controller with us. Man those were the days. By the time Halo 2 came out, i don't know what happened most of us went their seperate ways and we all moved on with our lives. 

Now time have changed while i like halo, i just play trough the single player campaign and i'm done with the game.

I've been wondering did anybody played Halo infinite? it's dropped down to a little under 30 bucks, is it worth spending the money on it for just the campaign or should i hold off on it?

Life happened with you and your friends, it's just nature. I have at least four friends that we used to be too tight playing years ago. Two of them got married and the others just fell off the radar.