Register Now
Icefrost

Do you usually blackout when playing games?

On 5/29/2022 at 9:41 PM, Jasmin said:

You play games for fun, entertainment, and relaxation, right? What's the point of playing games when it is on longer fun because you begin to hurt your body and mind.

That's a very valid point actually but some people do play videogames as a form of escape. It kind of gives them some kind of importance that they wouldn't normally have in the real world so they tend to live through these games which is unhealthy.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true mate, I know we all got passion and deep love for gaming but when it is having some side effects it should be stooped or given a break From. Personally gaming help to relieve my stress but I'm not always in a frenzy to play video games as sometimes my body needs a good rest instead of putting that time into gaming I just go to sleep .

Correct man, not always. We have 24 hours in a day, I don't joke with my average six hours resting time, I wouldn't skip it for video games or whatsoever. I understand that, video games relieves stress but excessive of it cause stress too. 

On 5/29/2022 at 5:38 PM, Aniekwe said:

If it's possible for you to drop gaming for a considerable long time and allow your system to set up and recover nicely after going to the hospital and having the best treatment, it's going to do you a lot of good. 

If he's addicted to gaming, it's something that's going to be very difficult for him to drop gaming just like that. It's why addiction is very bad. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

If he's addicted to gaming, it's something that's going to be very difficult for him to drop gaming just like that. It's why addiction is very bad. 

That's why I pointed out if it's possible for him to stop playing completely because I know what addiction is capable of doing to those in its chains.

12 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

That's why I pointed out if it's possible for him to stop playing completely because I know what addiction is capable of doing to those in its chains.

Wait what? You have been a victim of addiction in the past because that's what I can make out from your statement? 

On 5/25/2022 at 3:34 PM, Boblee said:

At one point, I thought about getting glasses 👓 to help add a little bit of protection for my eyes. What do you think? 

I have actually tried to use glasses at one point but it makes me feel uncomfortable, so I had to stop using them. It pressed hard on my face. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Wait what? You have been a victim of addiction in the past because that's what I can make out from your statement? 

Yeah, I was at one point but I have managed to beat it. Ever since then, I have been very careful when it comes to how I allow myself fall into anything. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yeah, I was at one point but I have managed to beat it. Ever since then, I have been very careful when it comes to how I allow myself fall into anything. 

How were you able to have pull off from the clutches of addiction? It's something that a lot of gamers are struggling with till this moment. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Correct man, not always. We have 24 hours in a day, I don't joke with my average six hours resting time, I wouldn't skip it for video games or whatsoever. I understand that, video games relieves stress but excessive of it cause stress too. 

I can video games anytime during the day as long as I'm free to play but once it's 9:00 PM UTC, I'm ending it for the day and moving over to the comfort of my sweet bed. 

15 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I can video games anytime during the day as long as I'm free to play but once it's 9:00 PM UTC, I'm ending it for the day and moving over to the comfort of my sweet bed. 

I'm more active during the night. I stay awake at least till 3:00 AM everyday, so it makes it very easy for me to play more at night than during the day. 

9 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

You should try as much as possible to point out what pushed you into it in the first place and then work towards not letting that happen again. 

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's cool as you've gauged your playing time. Because, we need rest after so much workload or stress out. I don't play much in the day, I love playing in the nights, that's when the weather is fervent for me. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

You should try as much as possible to point out what pushed you into it in the first place and then work towards not letting that happen again. 

Just like what happened to @Icefrost, it could be just like narrated that it usually starts when he plays too much and the way he described it, it's dangerous. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like what happened to @Icefrost, it could be just like narrated that it usually starts when he plays too much and the way he described it, it's dangerous. 

At some point, I had to think that what he was experiencing wasn't tied to only playing video games for too long but to also another health problem. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's cool as you've gauged your playing time. Because, we need rest after so much workload or stress out. I don't play much in the day, I love playing in the nights, that's when the weather is fervent for me. 

I don't even need to over push it because once it's 9:00 PM, my whole body system is going to kick into shutdown mode. Any other thing I'm trying to do wouldn't be a smooth ride.