Register Now
Dannyjax

Which mobile games drains your smartphone battery faster?

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think most mobile games drain the battery down a bit. I haven't played much mobile games as of late, as I just never see the point. Most mobile games on the phone aren't really my thing. I used to get into some, but as of late, nothing looks interesting to me. 

Yeah, all of them drains your smartphone battery as long as you play for too long but there are some of them that drains it a lot faster. Games like Free Fire, PUBG and Fortnite are very good at it. 

On 6/27/2022 at 11:42 AM, Dannyjax said:

Asphalt 9: Legends is the latest of the game's series and it's been said to be the best among the one's before it. I haven't played it but some of my friend's have the same opinion about the game. They said its sucks up battery life fast too. 

Funny enough I have had that game Asphalt 9: Legends on my smartphone for at least 3 months now but I have never tried playing it just once. I need to work on my games selections for playing. 

On 6/27/2022 at 11:42 AM, Dannyjax said:

Asphalt 9: Legends is the latest of the game's series and it's been said to be the best among the one's before it. I haven't played it but some of my friend's have the same opinion about the game. They said its sucks up battery life fast too. 

If you're recommending that Asphalt 9: Legends, it looks like it's the one that I'm just going to jump into and have a taste of what the game is like right now. 

On 6/28/2022 at 12:52 AM, harleyqbx said:

It's always the more graphically intense games, like the Last Remnant port. But I'm also using a 1st gen iphone 6s.

Games like Exos Heros, Infinity Blade 3, Alien Isolation and Life is Strange are very good examples of such games that are graphically intense on mobile phones which makes them drain batteries a lot. 

On 6/29/2022 at 1:02 AM, Aniekwe said:

If you're recommending that Asphalt 9: Legends, it looks like it's the one that I'm just going to jump into and have a taste of what the game is like right now. 

If you enjoy racing games and also plays on Mobile phones platform, you will enjoy playing Asphalt 9: Legends. 

On 6/29/2022 at 4:13 PM, Heatman said:

Games like Exos Heros, Infinity Blade 3, Alien Isolation and Life is Strange are very good examples of such games that are graphically intense on mobile phones which makes them drain batteries a lot. 

Any mention with PUGB and Fortnite to be in such level of high end graphics games, the list isn't complete. 

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Any mention with PUGB and Fortnite to be in such level of high end graphics games, the list isn't complete. 

The reason why I didn't mention PUGB and Fortnite was because I have mentioned them somewhere before, so I don't want to have them repeated all over again. You're correct about how good the graphics of both is designed. 

On 6/28/2022 at 12:52 AM, harleyqbx said:

It's always the more graphically intense games, like the Last Remnant port. But I'm also using a 1st gen iphone 6s.

The more the game's graphics are huge, the more it works intensely with the smartphone screen and that consumes a lot of power especially when the screen brightness is high. It drains batteries very quickly. 

If your battery is drained fast from gaming. I suggest turning your brightness down. I have my phone at such a low brightness, that it has saved my battery quite well. 

Also, turn off other apps that are ran in the background to save even more battery. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

If your battery is drained fast from gaming. I suggest turning your brightness down. I have my phone at such a low brightness, that it has saved my battery quite well. 

Also, turn off other apps that are ran in the background to save even more battery. 

When you have steady power supply does it really matters to follow the processes which you've highlighted? Here in my country, battery drains faster and run down due to low power supply, I can't even charge my phone when it is draining down. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The brightness of my phone is always turned down because I know how it affects my eye when they are on the increased level which I don't really see the need of having them that highly increased. 

It hurts the eye so much which is why I love how my smartphone automatically adjusts my screen's brightness for the safety of my eyes. 

- Riptide GP 

- Monument Valley II 

- Colour Bump 3D 

- Fun race 3D, 

Are the mobile 3D games that are so draining to my battery, I don't know what's running on the mind of my little nephew that got him to download all this games to me. 

Edited by Justin11

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

- Riptide GP 

- Monument Valley II 

- Colour Bump 3D 

- Fun race 3D, 

Are the mobile 3D games that are so draining to my battery, I don't know what's running on the mind of my little nephew that got him to download all this games to me. 

There's nothing running through his mind than being in the need to play all those games he downloaded on your smartphone. My little cousins are like that and it's why I have my Google Play Store on password protected. He can't launch the app without my opening it. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

There's nothing running through his mind than being in the need to play all those games he downloaded on your smartphone. My little cousins are like that and it's why I have my Google Play Store on password protected. He can't launch the app without my opening it. 

That's good that you restricted your cousin from opening those apps without your consent, that's actually what I'll be doing, so my little nephew can't just pick up my phone and start downloading any apps he sees on play store. 

On 7/3/2022 at 2:21 PM, Justin11 said:

When you have steady power supply does it really matters to follow the processes which you've highlighted? Here in my country, battery drains faster and run down due to low power supply, I can't even charge my phone when it is draining down. 

It depends on how you game on your phone. If you're right near a charger, no problem. If you commute to work on public transportation, or you're on a long drive as a passenger, you don't have a steady power supply and don't want your phone to die in an hour. It's a problem then.  

The only time I've kind of had that problem, where my phone battery comes close to draining faster than it can charge, is when I use my phone as a webcam for video meeting for work. Epoccam is the only non-gaming app that's that intense, but it's also a great app, imo. So, I'll deal with it.