Register Now
Dannyjax

Which mobile games drains your smartphone battery faster?

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Currently the latest DLC game is too draining on my battery. I'm thinking about uninstalling it. That's the game my nephew downloaded for me, he loves video games so much just as I loved it when I was at his age. 

Which game's DLC are you talking about? 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Which game's DLC are you talking about? 

Not actually a DLC (downloadable content), but the name of the game. If you're familiar with 'Dream League Soccer, you'll come to know that, the series is tagged with 'DLS' abbreviation. 

Edited by Justin11

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Currently the latest DLC game is too draining on my battery. I'm thinking about uninstalling it. That's the game my nephew downloaded for me, he loves video games so much just as I loved it when I was at his age. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Not actually a DLC (downloadable content), but the name of the game. If you're familiar with 'Dream League Soccer, you'll come to know that, the series is tagged with 'DLS' abbreviation. 

Your quote here was DLC and not DLS. You're having it become confusing to understand which game you're talking about. 

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Your quote here was DLC and not DLS. You're having it become confusing to understand which game you're talking about. 

This was what I commented on for him initially with making use of abbreviations. The moment you make a mistake in one word, it's going to change everything and give it a new meaning. 

15 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

This was what I commented on for him initially with making use of abbreviations. The moment you make a mistake in one word, it's going to change everything and give it a new meaning. 

This is why I don't like making use of abbreviations because it will always put me in a tight corner when I make any slight mistake. Have you played Lords mobile video game? I heard it's a very good one and it doesn't drain battery too much for smartphone. 

I understand the issue with abbreviation, at times it is cool using abbreviation, because it makes one write faster. 

Back to topic: 

Playing Asphalt 9 legends Mobile edition, drains battery easily, I've stopped playing for now due to low power supply in my residence. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

It was Asphalt 5 that I played last of the franchise. It's a very decent racing game on mobile platforms. I enjoyed it whenever I played it. It drains my battery back then but not too much. 

I haven't played any of Asphalt racing games. There was one that came with my phone in built but it's like a demo of the game. I will check out the latest one of the game. 

On 6/24/2022 at 6:19 PM, Justin11 said:

Mobile games have DLC? Which game is that?

13 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Mobile games have DLC? Which game is that?

It's one of his mistakes with using abbreviations and getting one word wrong. He was trying to abbreviate Dream League Soccer (DLS) but used DLC.. 

17 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I haven't played any of Asphalt racing games. There was one that came with my phone in built but it's like a demo of the game. I will check out the latest one of the game. 

Asphalt 9: Legends is the latest of the game's series and it's been said to be the best among the one's before it. I haven't played it but some of my friend's have the same opinion about the game. They said its sucks up battery life fast too. 

I think most mobile games drain the battery down a bit. I haven't played much mobile games as of late, as I just never see the point. Most mobile games on the phone aren't really my thing. I used to get into some, but as of late, nothing looks interesting to me.