Register Now
The Blackangel

Hotmail or Gmail? Which one do you prefer?

I use both, although I prefer Gmail.

(The main reason why I still use Hotmail is because I've been using it since 2004, and I can't be bothered changing my email address on all the things I've been using it for 😛 )

On 11/6/2022 at 12:09 PM, Kyng said:

I use both, although I prefer Gmail.

(The main reason why I still use Hotmail is because I've been using it since 2004, and I can't be bothered changing my email address on all the things I've been using it for 😛 )

Same - I've had my hotmail address since 2005 and I still use it for a lot of personal stuff. I just make sure that it's protected by 2FA so that no one can login to my accounts without the code.

I have had my Hotmail address since around 2004/2005 and I will be honest, that used to be my most preferred email service. Once gmail was released and I made an account with them for my emails, I found them to be more convenient over Hotmail when I started using them and now I pretty much use Gmail for everything but I do still have access to my Hotmail account due to me using it for my Xbox Account but that never really gets used for anything aside from gaming related emails for my Xbox account.