May 2022 Member of the Month?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. May 2022 Member of the Month?

• Yaramaki
    • Crazycrab
    • kingpotato
    • Clasher

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It's just about 24 hours and it's all done. There isn't any sign of other contestants getting the push like Biden did in his election against Trump 😂. I'd like to see that happen here. 

I hope that doesn't happen here or we probe it like Trump wanted to when he ended up losing 😂. 

4 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Even if i don't win, i want to thank everybody who voted for me.

I love your sportsmanship. 

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

I sincerely appreciate all those who voted for me, and i would always continue to give my sincerest contributions here on the forum even if I don't get win.

You have done well for yourself in the few weeks that you have been around on VGR. I'm really impressed with your activities so far. 

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

I sincerely appreciate all those who voted for me, and i would always continue to give my sincerest contributions here on the forum even if I don't get win.

You brought the competition in the contest the best way you could. We are both new here, I'm sure that with more time spent here, we will do better. 

58 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You have done well for yourself in the few weeks that you have been around on VGR. I'm really impressed with your activities so far. 

Thanks so much for the comments, you are doing very well yourself and I enjoy reading your comments and reviews as well .

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

You brought the competition in the contest the best way you could. We are both new here, I'm sure that with more time spent here, we will do better. 

You're right about that. I never expected that level of challenge from him but he did so well to be recognised very easily. I think you have done well too. You might get nominated next time.