VGR Member of the Month - May 2022

May 2022 Member of the Month?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. May 2022 Member of the Month?

• Yaramaki
    • Crazycrab
    • kingpotato
    • Clasher

Please cast your vote in the poll above for this month's Member of the Month. The winner will receive 500 VGR Forum Points.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

Voting closes June 5 at 10pm EST. You may vote for yourself and you are encouraged to ask your friends to sign-up to VGR and vote for you!

PS: I removed some nominations for a variety of reasons and have the consolidated the list of eligible participants in this thread. Thanks.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Not everyone here has voted, and there's still 2 days left. While @Yaramaki has a strong lead right now, anything can happen in 2 days time.

It's just about 24 hours and it's all done. There isn't any sign of other contestants getting the push like Biden did in his election against Trump 😂. I'd like to see that happen here. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Not everyone here has voted, and there's still 2 days left. While @Yaramaki has a strong lead right now, anything can happen in 2 days time.

There might be some who are yet to vote but I can bet my money on him winning it. I'm not expecting any upset in the race as he's got it covered. 

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't see @Clasherbeating @Yaramakito the win. I can admit that he's been good since joining but I believe @Yaramakihave an edge in this. We are just gonna find out soonest. 

With the votes I've taken my eyes to look closer, I don't think @Clasher can get close again @Yaramaki, unless miraculous thing happens on his side.